Accurate? (1 Viewer)

tamtheman

HSC
Are you guys actually pretty accurate when you make an ATAR estimate? Because you guys give me a higher estimate than an ATAR calculator, I'm so confused

astroman

HSC
So you guys are more accurate than an ATAR calculator?
by a mile, atar calcs only use ur HSC marks for an estimate, we take school rank, trial marks, cohort size, subject aligning/scaling into consideration.

tamtheman

HSC
So if you have your hsc marks how much do school marks/ranks affect this?

astroman

HSC
people are generally much higher performing in the top ranked schools compared to the lower ones.

typingtimtam

HSC
people are generally much higher performing in the top ranked schools compared to the lower ones.
Waiiit. So my schools ranked like 520th, does that mean my ATAR will be incredibly low? You guys predicted about 73, and ATAR calculator predicted 58. Which is more likely?

astroman

HSC
Waiiit. So my schools ranked like 520th, does that mean my ATAR will be incredibly low? You guys predicted about 73, and ATAR calculator predicted 58. Which is more likely?
post ur ranks again, and btw are u and OP the same person?

zhertec

HSC
There is a reason why Adrita is the "queen" of ATAR estimates you know...but yes, atar calculator only takes into consideration the final exam marks, which are impacted by cohort (school rank) and internal ranking.

P.S. root, did you get banned for derailing again? lol

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
There is a reason why Adrita is the "queen" of ATAR estimates you know...but yes, atar calculator only takes into consideration the final exam marks, which are impacted by cohort (school rank) and internal ranking.

P.S. root, did you get banned for derailing again? lol
hmm; derails a thread to ask me if I got banned for derailing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)