atar calculators? (1 Viewer)

bouffant

HSC
N/A
hi everyone

what's the deal with atar calculators? i had heard they were all pretty similar and pretty accurate, but they seem to give me very different results.

i entered the marks i think i will get into the matrix one and it gave me 81.7, and when i entered the same marks into the einstein one it gave me 84.2. that's a pretty big difference :(

does anyone know which would be more accurate? thanks!

bouffant

HSC
N/A
:(

i got above average ranks at a top 80 school, but I felt like i did really poorly in the english exam and now im seriously stressing. pretty sure adrita gave me ~85 estimate, but if i do really shit in my hsc exams, that will pull me down heaps right?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I also hate it when sometimes if you change the marks and then put them as the same again, the final estimate deviates from what it was before :/

emilios

HSC
matrix has been stuffing up recently. sometimes i input 99 for all my subjects and it spits back out like a 92 atar lol (dw i do the asian combo)

mreditor16

HSC
matrix has been stuffing up recently. sometimes i input 99 for all my subjects and it spits back out like a 92 atar lol (dw i do the asian combo)
yeh I heard about that.

HSC
reenter your marks again and it does it correctly, the program is slow at changing quickly when you change data

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)