I'm so worried about my ATAR? (1 Viewer)

tedh

HSC
I'm getting more and more worried about my ATAR as I do my HSC exams for 2014.
In terms of school marks, I've done decently, having scored at least higher than average marks in school.
My school is also in the top 40s.
So far I can say that I've done my HSC exams similarly to my Trials.

But this pressure is building up. I've sought a couple of ATAR estimating sites but either that I do not know how to use them properly, or the scores were bad, the total ATAR estimate is usually in the 80s...

I'm aiming for at least 95, but I'm so worried at the moment. Does anyone out there with experience or knowledge know what my projected ATAR might actually be? (in relation to the information I've wrote above)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I'm getting more and more worried about my ATAR as I do my HSC exams for 2014.
In terms of school marks, I've done decently, having scored at least higher than average marks in school.
My school is also in the top 40s.
So far I can say that I've done my HSC exams similarly to my Trials.

But this pressure is building up. I've sought a couple of ATAR estimating sites but either that I do not know how to use them properly, or the scores were bad, the total ATAR estimate is usually in the 80s...

I'm aiming for at least 95, but I'm so worried at the moment. Does anyone out there with experience or knowledge know what my projected ATAR might actually be? (in relation to the information I've wrote above)
The info you've provided is limited - no subjects, no marks, etc.

There's an atar estimate section on the forums :)

In regards to concerns - don't be.

Like, I am to some extent concerned, but the hsc is going to happen and there's nothing you can do except for try your best. Just study hard, sit your exams and then go "fuck it all i tried my best and that's all i can do".

Remember, you don't NEED that atar, you want it - there's always ways to get into uni that don't revolve around your atar.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
If want an estimate do the following:

1) Write down your subjects and your overall ranks (i.e. Final ranks from your yearly report)

2) Include your school rank which you have already done

3) Call upon the EstimATAR Queen by typing in this thread "Adrita is a babe", her estimates are so precise

Other than that good luck with the remainder of your exams, you'll be fine and try not to stress too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)