Atar estimate plzzzz (1 Viewer)

phcan

HSC
Is it possible to get a 71 ATAR with my rankings/averaged marks throughout year 12 + forgot to mention school rank around 80's (i go to a private school if that's any consolidation?)

DT - 9/9 (used to be 6th but bombed out in trials (55%) but other than that i've been getting mid 80's high 70's + major is worth 60% and i think i did well hopefully)
2U Mathematics - 24/28 (averaging around 60's)
Advanced English - 54/56 (averaging 55%)
VA - 8/10 (averaging high 70's to low 80's but then again major work is worth 50% and i got 92% for the final thing before it got sent to board of studies)
Modern History - 21/22 (flunking around 50's I'm horrible at this subject but class average is sitting around mid 60's)
SOR 1U - 58/81 (averaging 50's as well in this but then again my grade is the first year that they made it compulsory so a lot of people don't bother trying)...

I know marks are terrible but is there any hope for me :(

Last edited:

phcan

HSC
school rank is 83 (last year's co-hort dragged it down 20 ranks so lol)

phcan

HSC
modern history was fucking shit cause they asked the worst question for my topics/options so LOL the teacher was so fucking pissed about board of studies and idk paper 1 was alright, paper 2 had shit questions for the topics our school picked too and mathematics i think i passed but I'm relying on scaling now cause i heard half the state left the last 2 questions so there's some hope for me i think...

phcan

HSC
urgh okays then thanks, but also does anyone know how modern history scales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)