internal mark calculation (1 Viewer)

qaz123

HSC
N/A
ive gotten misadventure for my ancient exam i was just wondering what my internal would

i got 2 assessments where i got 80 percent, 2 assessment 70-75% and my trial was 52/100

what will my internal mark be??????? also i ancient history at tafe as a accelerated course

HSC
Tbh no one knows. It's up to your school to fill in the missing gaps, they'll use your scores to estimate scores for missed assessments

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ive gotten misadventure for my ancient exam i was just wondering what my internal would

i got 2 assessments where i got 80 percent, 2 assessment 70-75% and my trial was 52/100

what will my internal mark be??????? also i ancient history at tafe as a accelerated course

When you say you have 'misadventure' for the ancient exam do you mean the final HSC?

If so did you sit the actual exam or miss it altogether?

If you sat it then they will consider whether you would have a better result with your exam mark or without it and then give you an appropriate mark.

The marks you earned at school are irrelevant - what was your rank? What were the gaps between you and those above you as they will come into play if the misadventure is accepted. Your internal and external marks will reflect your rank and the gaps from those around you.

If you didn't sit the exam and the BOSTES chooses not to accept your reason for missing the exam you will receive zero as your exam mark.

qaz123

HSC
N/A
i came to the exam and sat it but i got sick and vomited on the floor. but i still continued to finish my exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)