hey, can I get an estimate (1 Viewer)

Sammyyy

HSC
I'm pretty new so just wanna know how I'm going.

school rank is in the 40's

My ranks are

Software: 2/30
phys:3/28
bio:18/46
adv maths: 20/76
adv English: last/40( yeah I know, but I'm only 4 marks of 10th place so yeah aha, it was only 7.5% so I'll improve hopefully. [emoji39][emoji39]

thanks guys :)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
my ranks aren't that good [emoji39][emoji39], English is killing me arghhh
But, you will pull them up, I have faith in you! English is so gross, why is it even a subject! The best advice I could give you (which only after exams was I aware of) is to look at band 6 essays, and try to make it like the band 6 one. Use as many techniques, quotes, depth of analysis they use and shit yeah. Obviously don't plagiarise, but attempt to replicate something like it. Do past papers and annoy the hell out of your teacher! Always attempt past questions. I was so lazy and couldn't do them, but yeah do them! Best preparation ever! If you do advanced, I have so many past questions about hamlet, gatsby and fiftieth gate you use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammyyy

HSC
But, you will pull them up, I have faith in you! English is so gross, why is it even a subject! The best advice I could give you (which only after exams was I aware of) is to look at band 6 essays, and try to make it like the band 6 one. Use as many techniques, quotes, depth of analysis they use and shit yeah. Obviously don't plagiarise, but attempt to replicate something like it. Do past papers and annoy the hell out of your teacher! Always attempt past questions. I was so lazy and couldn't do them, but yeah do them! Best preparation ever! If you do advanced, I have so many past questions about hamlet, gatsby and fiftieth gate you use!

Thanks so much :), and are you sure I'm sitting on low 90's cos I'm not too sure :/. Is there someone who is really good at atar estimates aha

atar goal:91 but will be happy with 85+
school rank: 40's
subjects:
phys
Bio
Adv math
Adv English
Software

astroman

HSC
u should make another thread for an atar estimate and are supposed to post ur rank within the cohort alongside school rank

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much :), and are you sure I'm sitting on low 90's cos I'm not too sure :/. Is there someone who is really good at atar estimates aha

subjects:
phys
Bio
Adv math
Adv English
Software
Aditra and astroman are the best at ATAR estimates tbh.

Sammyyy

HSC
u should make another thread for an atar estimate and are supposed to post ur rank within the cohort alongside school rank
what do you mean

subjects:
phys
Bio
Adv math
Adv English
Software

Sammyyy

HSC
Aditra and astroman are the best at ATAR estimates tbh.

So Astroman is pretty accurate??

subjects:
phys
Bio
Adv math
Adv English
Software

Sammyyy

HSC
post ur ranks
My ranks now are

school rank is in the 40's

My ranks are

Software: 2/30

phys:3/28

bio:18/46

adv maths: 20/76

adv English: last/40( yeah I know, but I'm only 4 marks of 10th place so yeah aha, it was only 7.5% so I'll improve hopefully.

what atar estimate would you give

subjects:
phys
Bio
Adv math
Adv English
Software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)