How much work would it take per day (approx) for a 90 ATAR (1 Viewer)

vitamin D

HSC
so i just my first round of assessments and i got so shit to what i expected:
physics: 70%
maths 2u: 49%
senior science: 78%
Standard english: 69%

I really really want a 90 ATAR but i just dont know precisely how much work i'd need, i know i need a lot but more precisely? how much amount of work would i need to do? and what are the possibilities of me getting a 90+ ATAR?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
You must pick your game up; merge in with the competition and motivate yourself. These results should be a catalyst for you to think serious about your future now, drill it in your head. It's only going to get worse if you don't start to get a grip or you won't see that 90+ ATAR in your line of sight.

Maybe stay behind at school for after school tutoring, teachers are there to help, take advantage of any academic assistance your school may provide you.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Mmhm you gotta work about 1000 calories

I am not sure how much studying that takes
but you can do it

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

I really really want a 90 ATAR but i just dont know precisely how much work i'd need, i know i need a lot but more precisely? how much amount of work would i need to do? and what are the possibilities of me getting a 90+ ATAR?
wat

How can you quantify how much you need to work to get a 90+ atar :O

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC

That first round marks would be somewhere between 70-85

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Whatever you are currently doing +more. Focus more of your time on 2u maths for a start

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
You need your game to be way higher. Judging from the % you have provided, I feel like you are far from a 90 ATAR. This is being said from what I have seen - a cousin of mine did average in internals and then had about a 85% range across Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Advanced English and 3U Mathematics. And with that, only achieved about an 86 ATAR (most likely affected from his not-so-great internals performance).

So from what I'm seeing and comparing to an IRL application. A lot of work, get onto it. Make those 25 weeks worth.

enoilgam

HSC
There isnt a strong correlation between time studied and an ATAR. This is mainly because:

- The quality of study primarily determines how effective it will be. You can invest hours of time studying, but if it isn't effective then this will largely negate it's overall usefulness.
- Ability also plays a key role. Some people require much more work than others in order to achieve certain results. Unfortunately, not all of us are created equally and some can absorb far more with less effort.

So really, this is a question only you can answer. You need to carefully analyse your abilities, skills and personality to determine what will get you to your goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)