Is there even much point continuing? (1 Viewer)

Rain

HSC
I'm currently doing my 2nd year in IPT accelerated course (year 10). Last semester we had an assessment worth 20% of HSC which I didn't complete. I think the max score I can get now is band 5, is it worth continuing the subject or not?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes it is. You still have 80% left of internal to go and 100% of externals left.

You have a lot of opportunity to get a band 6.

You can always elect to repeat/try again next year if you receive a mark you aren't satisfied with after sitting the HSC exams.

Rain

HSC
Yes it is. You still have 80% left of internal to go and 100% of externals left.

You can always elect to repeat/try again next year if you receive a mark you aren't satisfied with after sitting the HSC exams.
Okay, thank you very much!

Martin_SSEDU

HSC

It's true, externals make a huge difference and you can easily get a band 6 if you end up acing every exam until then. Just make sure that your aiming to get full marks for every exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)