90+ possible? (1 Viewer)

Ethicks

HSC
Of course it's possible, just try and get ranked first since your school ranking isn't too great.

Ethicks

HSC
Around 80-85 - You need to improve your English results. I would lean more to 85 or more actually

Last edited:

austinbaric

HSC
Looking good, especially with maths!! Definitely work on getting English up though, average ranks in english are renowned for dragging down atars. Physics scales well if you do good, so make sure you try and push that up too. To summarise, if you can hold your chemistry and maths ranks, go a few higher in physics and maybe another 15+ spots in adv. english and I think you will get your 90 :)

austinbaric

HSC
thank you. i think my cohort is fairly weak. would my atar be seriously affected by my english? What if I get ranked first in every subject and I have a final rank of around 50 for english? what would the estimate be?
It would really depend on your HSC marks, but I'd say that would get you into the low 90s.

austinbaric

HSC
so long as you do REALLY well in all your other subjects!! (your english rank would still need to be above what is now)

astroman

HSC
You can get it, for a more accurate estimate, wait after the trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)