I want to get 98+ but is it achievable? (1 Viewer)

Serenoz99

HSC
I'm doing my HSC in 2017 and i really want a 98+ ATAR. I know it i probably very difficult but i am ready to put in the time and effort to achieve it. I probably will go into a health or science based course but I'm still not sure. Although, I'm not sure what grades id have to get to achieve this. How much effort should i put in and how hard is it to get 98? I got straight A's in my ROSA in year 10 and i go to the best co ed school in NSW. I just need to know how much of my time i should put in. I'm doing Extension Maths, Extension English, German,Biology and Chemistry. I also have a good cohort, they're really competitive.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
best co-oed school in nsw is james ruse lol, and i dont think they do german (you could be doing it distance ed though)
If you do go to ruse, try and be in the top 20% of all your subjects, else dependent on how good your school is (cohort) try to rank as high as possible
no one can accurately or quantifiably tell you how much time you need to put in
put in as much time as you need tbh, it depends on you

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Lol Ruse...

98 is basically beating only 2/3 of your grade. If you're in that range, gz.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
The ROSA's a joke, you know that. That is not your future. Teachers at school just make up this bullshit so then you can take learning seriously but still some idiots don't take it seriously.

To get 98+ atar you'll need to study smarter and be more organised (if you aren't) and consider taking a tutor

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Doesn't have to be in school.
best co-oed school in nsw is james ruse lol, and i dont think they do german (you could be doing it distance ed though)
If you do go to ruse, try and be in the top 20% of all your subjects, else dependent on how good your school is (cohort) try to rank as high as possible
no one can accurately or quantifiably tell you how much time you need to put in
put in as much time as you need tbh, it depends on you
lol

baktiar77

HSC
From your subject selection you seem to be a well-rounded student proficient in both english/arts, maths/science.
I'm assuming you will not do any units accelerated thus will have 10/12 units to do in 2017, so time management is gonna be key.

From my experience, 3U maths and 3U english need a fair bit of practice (and that goes without saying how much effort has to go into their 2 unit counterparts). Bio and Chem both have lots of rote learning with the addition of calculations in the latter so be prepared to put in the hard yards in those subjects as well.

So tl:dr: Manage your time properly and you could get 99.95.

Serenoz99

HSC
Thankyou:)I definitely need to work on my time management skills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)