Can I get a 99+ ATAR with these subjects? (1 Viewer)

SBEV777

HSC
Can i get a 99+ ATAR with these subjects if i work incredibly hard?

PDHPE
STANDARD ENGLISH
STUDIES OF RELIGION 2
EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
ITALIAN BEGINNERS

Thanks!!

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Can i get a 99+ ATAR with these subjects if i work incredibly hard?

PDHPE
STANDARD ENGLISH
STUDIES OF RELIGION 2
EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
ITALIAN BEGINNERS

Thanks!!
contingent on this, but yes

Kolmias

HSC
Yes, you most certainly can! You are able to achieve 99.95 ATAR with any combination of subjects.

bobmyself

HSC
If you are aiming to state rank in pretty much all your subjects then yeah...

but chances are that if you've ended up with that line of subjects, you should consider more realistic goals.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
BS

How about Aboriginal Studies
It is hypothetically possible. Imagine if suddenly one year everyone doing Aboriginal Studies aced or did well in all their other subjects and most people doing typical "high scaling" subjects flunked all their subjects (or maybe it was just how well they do in English that determines the scaling, can't remember). Then these typically "high scaling" subjects would end up scaling poorly and Aboriginal Studies would scale well.

si2136

HSC
N/A
It is hypothetically possible. Imagine if suddenly one year everyone doing Aboriginal Studies aced or did well in all their other subjects and most people doing typical "high scaling" subjects flunked all their subjects (or maybe it was just how well they do in English that determines the scaling, can't remember). Then these typically "high scaling" subjects would end up scaling poorly and Aboriginal Studies would scale well.
"hypothetically"

Bestintheworld

HSC
Then how about Senior Science and the TAFE exams?
don't have to be negative like that, its possible and statistics speak for themselves but of course for any goal, you have to work for it. Before you said aboriginal studies, now you saying senior science, what next? and if you look at last year's someone got 99.75 doing Senior science which is pretty close to 99.95, it really depends on how hard you are willing to work.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
don't have to be negative like that, its possible and statistics speak for themselves but of course for any goal, you have to work for it. Before you said aboriginal studies, now you saying senior science, what next?
"If i do a plumbing course at tafe can i still get 99.95???"

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Then how about Senior Science and the TAFE exams?
What I said before still applies to Senior Science (not sure how the TAFE exams work though so not sure about those). Incidentally, just because no-one got 99.95 with a certain subject in a UAC table, it doesn't mean it's impossible to get 99.95 with that subject, or that doing that subject caused them to miss out. The reason they missed out could be that the highest-ATAR person doing that subject did poorly in their other subjects too (as in, not well enough in them to get 99.95).

For example, if someone got 100% raw in all their exams, they would probably get 99.95 ATAR regardless of what the subjects were.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
don't have to be negative like that, its possible and statistics speak for themselves but of course for any goal, you have to work for it. Before you said aboriginal studies, now you saying senior science, what next? and if you look at last year's someone got 99.75 doing Senior science which is pretty close to 99.95, it really depends on how hard you are willing to work.
Of course, it all depends about how hard you're willing to dedicate to your studies and get the result you want! But my point is that MOST subjects grant you the chance of getting you 99.95 ATAR, but generally, any subjects can get you 99.95 ATAR.

GL OP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)