ATAR Estimate - Haven't done well so far and losing hope (1 Viewer)

Pranu

HSC
Hi, I'm a year 12 student doing General Maths, Standard English, IPT, Biology, Chemistry and Economics. School Rank: around 65
So far I haven't been satisfied with my marks and am really freaking out that I won't do well. Marks:
General Maths - was 74% in mid-terms but after my 3th task (which I did horrible in) i think it's 67%
Standard English - 74%
Biology - 71%
Chemistry - 70%
Economics - 64%
IPT - 70%
My ranking's aren't that hopeful either, most just being roughly around top half of the cohort, the only plus side is I'm coming 10th for English (but it's standard so.....)
My initial goal was Medical Science at UNSW (95 ATAR) or Biomedical Engineering (92 ATAR) but with how I'm going I feel like I'll end up with a 60 ATAR.
I admit I slacked off until mid-terms, but I did well in my tasks after mid-terms (with marks from 95 to 80), however it's not reflecting that well because I stuffed up like the first 45% of my school assessment.

I've finally gotten in the zone but I'm feeling really discouraged by my maths mark I just got and I don't think I did well for my IPT task either. I was hoping that maybe someone could estimate what is the MAXIMUN ATAR I could get (I'm working really hard now - no slacking off).
Also if someone has some pointers or maybe a miracle story to motivate me? I know it's not common but I need SOMETHING to keep me going.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Provide ranks in respective subjects + cohort sizes in respective subjects.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Btw, you won't be able to do engineering with general maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)