ATAR Estimate pls (1 Viewer)

pce

HSC
Hi guys, can I get an estimate please :)

School Rank - 140's

Post Trial Marks and Ranks
Chemistry - 73% 3rd
English Advanced - 72% 38th lmao
Maths Extension 1 - 66% 2nd
Maths Extension 2 - 53% 2nd
Physics - 68% 2nd

Thank you :spin:

Last edited:

sida1049

HSC
Assuming the difficulty of your trial exams were similar to those of top 100 schools (e.g. imported trials), you're doing Advanced English, and that you actively improve between now and the HSC, you're looking at 94-95. The reason for this high estimate is because of the scaling of your 4 units of maths.

If you want to guarrantee and perhaps even score high than this estimate, you need to do better in your HSC English and Physics exams.

If, however, you are actually doing English Standard, just lower my estimate by 2.5-3 ATAR points.

pce

HSC
Assuming the difficulty of your trial exams were similar to those of top 100 schools (e.g. imported trials), you're doing Advanced English, and that you actively improve between now and the HSC, you're looking at 94-95. The reason for this high estimate is because of the scaling of your 4 units of maths.

If you want to guarrantee and perhaps even score high than this estimate, you need to do better in your HSC English and Physics exams.

If, however, you are actually doing English Standard, just lower my estimate by 2.5-3 ATAR points.
lol forgot to put advanced. I did the CSSA Papers if that changes anything but thank you very much you have given me so much hope and motivation :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)