Failed internals. Sorry for posting another one of these threads. (1 Viewer)

Throwaway123098

HSC
Hey guys, I'm currently doing year 12 hsc and well, my internal marks are legitimately trash. Most of my marks accumulate at around 40-60% physics being my worst. I currently rank 4/10 for Eco, 16/31 for 2umaths, 15/27 for physics, 10/16 for chemistry and 14/31 for adv English. My school is ranked 320~~. Our school introduced this thing with each student having interviews with our careers advisor to notify what we're doing beyond hsc, I told him my marks and said my goals into unsw is unrealistic and the best option for me is to forget about the hsc and just take tafe and once I'm old enough I go to uni as im not mature yet. I guess he had some meaning in that, I have been lazy this past year and only been studying in short bursts which ruin my memory to retain information. Anyways, This has taken its toll on me atm, I havnt been able to sleep ever since the interview and makes me abit sad as I don't want to dissapoint my parents. I was just thinking that is there still a hint of chance that I get beyond 80%~~ in the hsc? All help is appreciated and taken into consideration. Thanks for your time reading this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)