Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Resit accelerated course?

HSC

Re: Resit accelerated course?

Quote Originally Posted by egal View Post
    My ancient history teacher is a HSC marker and had a senior marker to come in and mark trials (which were about the same difficulty) so I don't think it's that. I was 10% ahead of 2nd place in trials and I got 96.. Then second improved a mark in HSC and got 87 so I think it was me on the day. I had also predicted about 75% of the questions correctly but for the 6 weeks leading up to it, I was just so fuzzy and couldnt be out for more than 3 hours at a time, although I did feel a bit better on the day.

Regarding the ATAR, it's what I need to get into uni in the UK because A-levels don't translate all that well. If I don't achieve this however I'm applying for the dual degree between sciences Po in France and Sydney Uni and the cut off to apply is 82.5 which is definitely achievable.

I'll look into a tutor though. I have ordered my raw marks to see where I went wrong in the exam. I'm curious to see what it was.

Thanks so much for your advice
    It sounds like you have everything figured out and are taking steps to rectify the situation; this bodes well for your future!

Good luck and happy hunting!
    2016 HSC

Advanced English (89) | Business Studies (92) | Legal Studies (94) | History Extension (47) | Ancient History (92) | Modern History (92)

ATAR: 97.55

Bachelor of Communication (Social and Political Sciences), Bachelor of Laws @ UTS

Cadet
    HSC

Re: Resit accelerated course?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Thatcher View Post
    It sounds like you have everything figured out and are taking steps to rectify the situation; this bodes well for your future!

Good luck and happy hunting!
    Thanks so much lovely congratulations with your results!
    Son of Thatcher likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information