Estimate (1 Viewer)

Dolfingerpie

HSC
Hi,

I was just wondering what kind of mark I will be getting for English Adv if I can:
-get majority of unseen text questions right
-be very basic and brief in all my essays and creative writings, with marks expected 4~6/15

my school ranking is in the 50's. I used to be 2nd in Adv Eng as well but mental health ruined me :D now I can't memorise any essays or creatives and have a panic attack every time I sit an English exam. Glad my other exams aren't affected though. Thank you!

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
with marks expected 4~6/15
Eh, like 50-60 :/

Try applying for misadventure and look into other BoS systems in place because its not really your fault you're dropping marks because of your health.

Dolfingerpie

HSC
50~60 will be great! Unfortunately I can't do anything to make my mark higher and I don't need to anyways. I'm just glad to hear I won't get a mystery mark! Thank you :)

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
50~60 will be great! Unfortunately I can't do anything to make my mark higher and I don't need to anyways. I'm just glad to hear I won't get a mystery mark! Thank you :)
50-60 in advanced english barely even contributes to your atar, its in the bottom few percent of english students. Although, if you don't need to get higher I guess it doesn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)