Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: ATAR Estimate

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1

    ATAR Estimate

    just wondering if i can receive and atar estimate.

    School Ranks: 70s

    Physics: 4/72
    Chemistry: 9/54
    English Advanced: 22/80
    Maths 3u: 17/73 (did shit in one exam and rank dropped)
    Maths 4u: 11/28
    Engineering Studies: 4/29

    If i perform well in externals is it still possible for an ATAR above 98?

  2. #2
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by MedStudent65 View Post
    just wondering if i can receive and atar estimate.

    School Ranks: 70s

    Physics: 4/72
    Chemistry: 9/54
    English Advanced: 22/80
    Maths 3u: 17/73 (did shit in one exam and rank dropped)
    Maths 4u: 11/28
    Engineering Studies: 4/29

    If i perform well in externals is it still possible for an ATAR above 98?
    Easily

    Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    What if i don't perform as well as i hope in the HSC. Is 98 still possible?

  4. #4
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    can you provide the no. of b6s for each of your subs (you can find them at topscores.info)

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Hey, just wondering is some one is able to give me a rough atar estimation as well.

    English Standard- rank(117/235) mark(68/100)
    Physics- rank(26/50) mark(64/100)
    Maths ad- rank(58/101) mark(62/100)
    SOR 1- rank(57/97) mark(35/50)
    Maths Extension- rank(37/37) mark(15/50)
    Software Design- rank(7-20) mark(72/100)
    Industrial Tech- rank(27/51) mark(77/100)

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    Hey, just wondering is some one is able to give me a rough atar estimation as well.

    English Standard- rank(117/235) mark(68/100)
    Physics- rank(26/50) mark(64/100)
    Maths ad- rank(58/101) mark(62/100)
    SOR 1- rank(57/97) mark(35/50)
    Maths Extension- rank(37/37) mark(15/50)
    Software Design- rank(7-20) mark(72/100)
    Industrial Tech- rank(27/51) mark(77/100)

    Thanks
    what's ur school rank

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by sarkar_as View Post
    what's ur school rank
    Where do i find it.

  8. #8
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    Where do i find it.
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/educa...06-gt4x58.html

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate


  10. #10
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    Where do i find it.
    lmao as if you don't check every year...

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    I think its 293

  12. #12
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    Hey, just wondering is some one is able to give me a rough atar estimation as well.

    English Standard- rank(117/235) mark(68/100)
    Physics- rank(26/50) mark(64/100)
    Maths ad- rank(58/101) mark(62/100)
    SOR 1- rank(57/97) mark(35/50)
    Maths Extension- rank(37/37) mark(15/50)
    Software Design- rank(7-20) mark(72/100)
    Industrial Tech- rank(27/51) mark(77/100)

    Thanks
    ur ranks r all decent except for maths ext which probs won't count for u. i think if u do well u can get 80+ at this point like 75

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    So you think an 83 would be possible if i do decent. I think i get 2 bonus points for regional area, and 4 for local uni.

  14. #14
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    So you think an 83 would be possible if i do decent. I think i get 2 bonus points for regional area, and 4 for local uni.
    since u get 6 bonus points basically u need a 77. u can easily get that if u do well i think, but just aim for 83 so u work harder

  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Ok, Thanks heaps mate

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    When it comes to checking my ATAR on the 15th of Dec will the bonus points be added to it.

  17. #17
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    When it comes to checking my ATAR on the 15th of Dec will the bonus points be added to it.
    No! bonus points depend on the course you are undertaking, if you are disadvantaged, the bands achieved for some your subjects etc

  18. #18
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckDaHSC View Post
    When it comes to checking my ATAR on the 15th of Dec will the bonus points be added to it.
    nah bonus points won't be added cause some uni's don't accept bonus points. so the uni ur applying for will add ur bonus points to ur raw atar

  19. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: ATAR Estimate

    Is it possible to get an 85 ATAR with these ranks?

    ENGLISH ADVANCED 39/89
    GENERAL MATHS 11/38
    BUSINESS STUDIES 16/29
    DRAMA 11/18
    LEGAL STUDIES 7/13

    My school ranks 40th in the state for 2016

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •