Can you change preferences after your atar comes out? (1 Viewer)

sarkar_as

HSC
I'm not talking about changing the order of your preferences, I'm wondering if you can change your preferences completely?

Eluate

HSC
Yes, but the updated preferences will not be valid until the January offer rounds.

EDIT:
December Round 2
Change preferences by midnight on (All undergraduate applicants will be unable to change course preferences between midnight Sun 17 Dec and 7.30am Tue 19 Dec) Sun 17 Dec 2017
Offers released on website at 7.30am Thu 21 Dec 2017

ATAR comes out December 15th, so you can still make it to december round 2.

Last edited:

sarkar_as

HSC
Yes, but the updated preferences will not be valid until the January offer rounds.
oh ok thanks for replying. and are the january offer rounds at the start of the month or the end?

sarkar_as

HSC
The January round would be on the 12th of January.
I have updated the post above, and it is possible to change it by December Round 2.

You'd have from the 15th to the 17th of December to change your preferences.
http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/key-dates.shtml
thanks so just to clarify i could still make changes before the 17th of december, which will allow me to make the december round 2 offers?

andrew12678

HSC
thanks so just to clarify i could still make changes before the 17th of december, which will allow me to make the december round 2 offers?
Yes, you can change your preferences now for first round (before 17th etc-after this date you will be locked out) and after first round offers are released (for 2nd round offers).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)