Help please? (1 Viewer)

1910vl

HSC
So this current term i have just started year 12 with 11 units. The subjects i do are:
-Studies of religion 1 unit (I have to do this as i goto a catholic school)
- Gen Maths (2 unit)
- Standard eng (2 unit)
- Ancient Hist (2 unit)
- Economics (2 unit)
- Business stud (2 unit)

Heres the issue. Im confident in all of my subjects except economics which i feel like i do very poorly in. In year 11 i did visual design which was a yr 11 only subject and i choose this without thinking that it would lock me into all my subjects atm. Initially in the start of yr 11 i did geography which i did not enjoy and so i decided to switch to economics thinking the scaling would be good and i would be able to manage (dumbest move). So by the time i realized economics just got harder and harder it was too late for me to switch subjects because it was already the end of term 2 of year 11. Im very worried because i feel like economics will drag down my atar alot :(

Does anyone have any advice as to what i should do? I know its too late to switch subjects because i need to have done the prelim course for them.

this was definitely the stupidest thing ive done in my whole entire life D:

Thanks!

captainneuro

HSC
Considering you’ve just started year 12, i’d say it’s best to constantly revise eco the most and especially during the 6 weeks holidays. But don’t neglect your other subjects at the same time.

HSC
top 10 units that you've performed well in help calculate your atar. You're doing 11 units, so do well in sor 1 and it should override a bit of eco.

1910vl

HSC
thx for the advice! im working hard to improve in eco rn :)

1910vl

HSC
I dont think im allowed to switch to senior science at this rate, but thanks for the advice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)