last day to change pref 12am Jan 4th 2003 rite? (1 Viewer)

mp3mojo

cos it's lik 12:47am Jan 5th 2003 & i can still change my prefs!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mp3mojo
how ?!
I get the msg screen saying its closed from midnight to 3am every day

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by mp3mojo
On the UAC website it says that changes made before midnight saturday 4th january will be considered for the main round of offers.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Hey, when they said "midnight January 4th", would that mean midnight as in crossing from the 3rd to the 4th, or midnight as in crossing from the 4th to the 5th?
I immediately assumed midnight between the 4th and the 5th, but when you think about it, it could easily have been the other way around...I spose it doesn't matter if people were still possible to change prefs on the 5th, but still, they could have been a bit more clear!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Hey, when they said "midnight January 4th", would that mean midnight as in crossing from the 3rd to the 4th, or midnight as in crossing from the 4th to the 5th?
I immediately assumed midnight between the 4th and the 5th, but when you think about it, it could easily have been the other way around...I spose it doesn't matter if people were still possible to change prefs on the 5th, but still, they could have been a bit more clear!
it's midnight as in crossing from the 4th to the 5th

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Actually it was open for a little while after the scheduled maintenance (which began at midnight)... I changed my prefs just after 3am. :p

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
Actually it was open for a little while after the scheduled maintenance (which began at midnight)... I changed my prefs just after 3am. :p
really? I changed my preferences 4 minutes before the deadline, and then out of interest tried to get back in , and it wouldn't let me in!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The system was undergoing maintenance from midnight to 3am (as per normal) - I managed to get in just after that finished. Or rather, a good friend did, on my behalf.

Don't know how much longer it was open for after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)