uai/aai (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by soz
hey whats the AAI?
The Addiction Admission Index, a measure of how addicted you are to these forums, that takes into account your number of posts, avg number of posts per day, time spent ono these forums .........

Re: Re: uai/aai

Originally posted by Ultimate

The Addiction Admission Index, a measure of how addicted you are to these forums, that takes into account your number of posts, avg number of posts per day, time spent ono these forums .........
im not addicted but i want a higher ranking

Rahul

Dead Member
Re: Re: Re: uai/aai

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

im not addicted but i want a higher ranking
u went about it the wrong way by spamming....they r probably gunna delete a lot of ur posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: uai/aai

Originally posted by Rahul

u went about it the wrong way by spamming....they r probably gunna delete a lot of ur posts
that's right they did, but now i learned how to use the forum a lot better without annoying anyone and still posting a lot of useful info

Rahul

Dead Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: uai/aai

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

that's right they did, but now i learned how to use the forum a lot better without annoying anyone and still posting a lot of useful info
yeh...ur posts are no way near as bad as they used to be.
the moderators seem to b dangerous ppl to mess with:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: uai/aai

Originally posted by Rahul

yeh...ur posts are no way near as bad as they used to be.
the moderators seem to b dangerous ppl to mess with:D
what's wrong with them now? The moderators are tough, but they know what's going on and they used some great tactics to make me write proper posts.eg. reducing my post count from 101 to 0 was a well devised plan!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
the moderators are fair ... if everyone started spamming we wouldnt even have a forum to discuss stuff on ... does anyone want that ... and the administrators actually pay for the webspace and forum themselves (which is why they wouldnt want it abused) ... would you (to people who might think the moderators are mean and unfair) want that ... :)

Originally posted by flyin'
the moderators are fair ... if everyone started spamming we wouldnt even have a forum to discuss stuff on ... does anyone want that ... and the administrators actually pay for the webspace and forum themselves (which is why they wouldnt want it abused) ... would you (to people who might think the moderators are mean and unfair) want that ... :)
that's true.spamming does not make good conversation.The fact that i said you guys know what's going on means that you're fair.
If you weren't tough people would write spam and get away with murder.Keep up the good work moderators and keep the law in order!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)