is it easy? (1 Viewer)

mommba

hello ppl........currently i'm in yr 12.......i read the topic about the UAI thingy......most ppl got above 85.......all i want to know is.......is it easy to do the HSC exams?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bon
'Easy' and 'difficult' is relative for everyone.
Arh! References to Physics! Yet very true!

Doing the exam is easy --- just turn up and fill in a few lines ... Doing well is another issue ... depending on your own expectations and effort! :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
its easy after 9 months of continous homework, study and revision

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I think it is a lot easier that most people think. Everyone makes out the HSC to be so tough and stressful, and you end up with all these crazy ideas of what the HSC is like, but most of it is bullshit. I barely studied during the year, finally got into gear during Stuvac, and somehow ended up with a 92, which was a HUGE shock-I was guessing more a 62 for me. So yeah...all you have to do is put in a bit of effort, and there ya have it! Although, it's of course gonna be a lot harder if you are aiming for the very, very top...

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by mommba
hello ppl........currently i'm in yr 12.......i read the topic about the UAI thingy......most ppl got above 85.......all i want to know is.......is it easy to do the HSC exams?
remember that the no.of people who belong to this forum and post their marks is very small as compared to the no. who actually wrote the hsc .....

yr12

HSC
I think I'll be nervous in the exams but not to the point of crying or extreme depression or anything TOUCH WOOD!!!!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, I literally was not the least little bit nervous before my exams-not even the very first one which is supposed to be the worst. By the time the exams came along I was so sick of studying I didn't care about marks or anything-I just wanted the exams to hurry up so I could get it over with!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)