UAI -how wud i go if i got... (1 Viewer)

Dave85

HSC
hey guys,
just wondering wat u would think i would get as a UAI if i got band 5 in chemistry, physics and advanced english and band 6 in 2unit maths and 2unit religion? how do u thin it would go?

Huy

HSC
N/A
That's pretty obvious :)

You'd go pretty well :p
(Welcome to boredofstudies)

Seriously though,
With band 5/6's you'd go really well.
I can't guarantee anything, but your marks are 'fairly' similar to mine, but then again, I don't do a few subjects that you do.

Just work at it all year and you'll be in for a surprise :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Dave85
hey guys,
just wondering wat u would think i would get as a UAI if i got band 5 in chemistry, physics and advanced english and band 6 in 2unit maths and 2unit religion? how do u thin it would go?
From experience, I'd say u get a UAI of around 95 depending if ur band 5's were mid to high band 5's

Dave85

HSC
yeah i'd be looking for mid band 5's in physics and chemistry and advanced english and low too meduim band 6 in 2unit religion and 2 unit maths... do u reckon that'd be around 95 still or at least in the 90's?

SoFTuaRiaL

yeah i'd be looking for mid band 5's in physics and chemistry and advanced english and low too meduim band 6 in 2unit religion and 2 unit maths... do u reckon that'd be around 95 still or at least in the 90's?
definitely over 90. dunno how much over 90 though .... hard to say ...
as kini mini suggested, try uaiseeker '03

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
that'd easily be in the 90's, depending on the rest of the state, probably 94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)