Ppl with >93 UAI.. (1 Viewer)

ang3l_mystiqu3

Ppl with >93 UAI..

What did you guys get in all yourassessments? What were your ranking and what school did you go to??

I just wana ask so i can be realistic with my marks and compare them to yours as i am doing REALLY bad at school...

Especially those who were not ranked in the top 15 in some subjects?

Thanks
Remember: Sharing is Caring!!:D

ellipsis

HSC
Get in touch with people from your school with >93 who did it last year. It'll be a lot more reliable because the standard at each school is heaps different. Your careers advisor would be able to do that.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
whats your definititon of crap? an assesment mark of, say 70 in a good school could get scaled up to an 80 when compared to the rest of the state - you have to remember, there are a lot of people who really dont care about their HSC, and a lot of really crappy schools out there that ur competing against.
In IPT, I was first in my class and in the top 20 in the state, but being first in my class didnt mean much, because there were people in there getting 2-3% on assesments. I got a 95 assesment mark and a 95 exam mark if thats anything to go by.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Put simply ... what's done is done! Make the most of your remaining assessments and that is all you can do!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If u wanna see marks and subsequent UAI's, u should read the threads 2002 UAI's and 2002 HSC Marks - I renamed the threads for this purpose...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)