Module B: Speeches Discussion (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Ummmm.... I may have forgotten to incorporate enduring value in the first half on my essay....

Morrigan

100% death proof
HSC
pumped myself to talk about the sadat speech then blanked as soon as I saw deane aka THE SOFTEST SHIT OUT why

ended up using keating the second softest text to talk about national identity in global terms vs national identity in the local I feel like I'm talking about my nav. the global extension themes fuck

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lalw yeah I used keating with deane and fucking deane i had to use the extract provided coz not enough quotes lol gg.

But why the fuck did it have to be deane, man.

xoselina

HSC
Yeah fucking Deane.. I was prepared to talk about values like equality etc nek minut national identity. Didn't even study that in depth. I used Keating anyway, even though I could barely recall any quotes, had like 2 lolz

acidsushi

HSC
Lalw yeah I used keating with deane and fucking deane i had to use the extract provided coz not enough quotes lol gg.

But why the fuck did it have to be deane, man.
Same here omg. If that extract wasn't there I seriously would've flipped the fucking table.

acidsushi

HSC
What do you mean they didn't do it? Like skipped the essay?
Yeah they actually refused to do it. They relied on our teachers who were positive the paper would never ask for Deane because it was such a weak speech.

I gotta admit, for a moment there I actually scanned the other Mod B questions to see if I could answer them instead haha

honey23

HSC
N/A
Yeah they actually refused to do it. They relied on our teachers who were positive the paper would never ask for Deane because it was such a weak speech.

I gotta admit, for a moment there I actually scanned the other Mod B questions to see if I could answer them instead haha
^ Haha! I did as well!

hungry

HSC
Well I didn't mind too much about the prescribed speech, I was somewhat prepared for any speech really. This is probably the section I did best in (considering in one I misinterpreted a word in the question and in another section I just made up so much crap which I had trouble relating to the question).

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

shiett, that's really unlucky :( Yeah lyk our teachers hated Deane too lol and they were lyk "I hope this doesn't get specified" lel great

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahahahha suckers.

They prescribed a certain speech

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
thoughts on speeches:

fucking deane shit bitch i hope bostes realises they're retards for prescrbing that bit of shit

i wish they prescribed fucking sadat or fucking suu kyi or fucking bandler again or even fucking atwood

still would've had more to talk about

general thoughts: fark u bostes u make me mad

on a side note: ENGLISH IS OVER FOREVER I AM GOING TO PERFORM A SATANIC RITUAL AND SEND ALL MY ENGLISH NOTES BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
thoughts on speeches:

fucking deane shit bitch i hope bostes realises they're retards for prescrbing that bit of shit

i wish they prescribed fucking sadat or fucking suu kyi or fucking bandler again or even fucking atwood

still would've had more to talk about

general thoughts: fark u bostes u make me mad

on a side note: ENGLISH IS OVER FOREVER I AM GOING TO PERFORM A SATANIC RITUAL AND SEND ALL MY ENGLISH NOTES BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM
inb4halfthespeechescohortdoesn'twriteaboutdeane

lol jks

But srs the analysis is gonna be shitty

But fkn bostes screwed with us. Please align better than hamlet kthxbyee

shieet are you satanic? :O not judging btw

Constantine

HSC
Deane threw so many people off. You could practically see the middle finger pumping out of everyone's facials during the five minute reading time. Everyone predicted Deane to have the least chance of being specified and I thought it would've been:

Atwood > Keating > Sadat > Pearson > Deane > Suu Kyi > Bandler

Of course they prescribed the most random one lol.
The 'national identity' focus was also another barrier as I heard a lot of people focused on Atwood, Pearson and Sadat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)