I jacked up my DET laptop, is anything gonna happen? (1 Viewer)

hsc3hard5me

HSC
I kind of unscrewed and opened up the laptop, reset the BIOS and installed Windows 8 wiping every Det related thing in the progress. What happens after Year 12, do they request the laptop back?

astroman

HSC
they wouldn't care if u were doing hsc this year coz the laptop is urs anyways by that time but u still got a year with it and if they find out, which they probs will, they'll take it

astroman

HSC
i dont want to go to jail
u won't go jail, most prob a talk with principal, suspension at most, i had a suspension warning after i hacked past the student system and got access to admin stuff in yr 9
#thuglyfe

hsc3hard5me

HSC
u won't go jail, most prob a talk with principal, suspension at most, i had a suspension warning after i hacked past the student system and got access to admin stuff in yr 9
#thuglyfe
please help me what if i drop the soap by accident

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I kind of unscrewed and opened up the laptop, reset the BIOS and installed Windows 8 wiping every Det related thing in the progress. What happens after Year 12, do they request the laptop back?
Put it back together and drop the laptop in water ... Then they won't know

zhertec

HSC
please help me what if i drop the soap by accident
Bend over and take it like a "man" xD

Lol but in all seriousness just in the mean time, don't damage your laptop so that you'd have to return it to get it fixed. Attempt to lie low till the HSC that's all.

astroman

HSC
just say that u took it too a friends house and that they opened it

blast92

Aim: 85+
HSC
#thuglyfe
Wtf is wrong with you. Suspension after finishing school? Even if they do check it you've Finished school why would you care. At my school we get to keep it, all they do it re format the laptop, which is what you've done so I doubt they'd care. Make up and excuse saying Windows 8 better suited my study habit.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I threw my laptop in the bin in year 10.
The head IT guy threatened to report half our year to the police because apparently losing the laptop counts as stealing it, but we never heard anything about it.

hsc3hard5me

HSC
I threw my laptop in the bin in year 10.
The head IT guy threatened to report half our year to the police because apparently losing the laptop counts as stealing it, but we never heard anything about it.
Why did you do that lol

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
thats good, year 9 and 10 were literally GTA or crazy taxi everyday in class
well our school had the white macbooks you have to borrow from the library and no-one got any work done anyways because they were always on PhotoBooth

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
does anyone remember that fb group which told you how to unlock the DET laptops then it got shut down and the cops involved. Lol... You would have to be my age or the year above me to remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)