lucky charms? (1 Viewer)

chunder

HSC
do any of you have lucky charms? Some might regard them as placebos but they certainly work for me!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah my bracelet which was given to me on my first bday :)

is a roflcopter
HSC
i have this piece of jade
i wore it on the day of the selective test and i chipped it somehow
:( all my luck went out the window after that

still ill

four leaf clover, luck of the irish always helps me : )
a japanese charm, i can't remember what they're called
and a swyn pedol, which means lucky shoe... it must be a welsh thing :p
i always seem to do ok in exams without studying plus it keeps away the evil eye, score!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I actually think lucky charms as such make me perform worse. Perhaps i rely on them too much.

simmmo

is the point of the lucky charm to help you remember stuff you've studied? oir to give you luck in that you write heaps of stuff really well that you'd never do otherwise?

unoriginal

i have a lucky number but not a lucky charm. My number is 13 i have done so much in sport and stuff wearing that number it doesn't help me through the game it just eases my mind before it

ChaoS-GoD

feeling a little bored the few days b4 x2 maths, so thought i go around posting everywhere that i see fit...

anyway i found i generally used stolen pens for exams, and did reasonably well! i think i used my own pen for some exams for trials, and stuffed up some (econ and chem). maybe its just my lack of observation, but i think that was it! :D
i've used a stolen pen so far for eng and jap, so im hoping it IS the lucky charm i need!

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I have one of my first (and currently last) shuriken (throwing star). I bought three in Kamakura, but have since lost one and given another to a friend. Now I keep my churiken on me at all times, and on the table during exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)