• No

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Get a life

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters

jimmy_kabidas

When ever I get stressed or bored, I love to go out and have a skate but I'm curious to find out what everyone out there does to help alleviate the pressure of the HSC. What Are your hobbies.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i have hobbies..but wat reduces my stress is laughter, between me n friends...esp during exam time when small things seem stupidly funny:)

yeh...i agree with Chand, laughter is the best 'medicine' for me 2. Music is good too, but it depends what kind...
I also go horseriding, thats really good for stress relief (not that i get stressed =P)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
screaming....but it kills the throat ...and might make you more angry.....but hey, it works for me!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i go out with friends and drink... then i forget about skool and all that for a while and just have fun..

Sammmmmuel

When ever i get time i go get drunk with all the hoodlums in my area... seems to work coz i see what i could be doing every day instead of doing my hsc study; that way i dont get stressed coz i already think im doing the right thing opposed to getting drunk and stoned all day

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Sammmmmuel
seems to work coz i see what i could be doing every day instead of doing my hsc study; that way i dont get stressed coz i already think im doing the right thing opposed to getting drunk and stoned all day
that was exactly my point!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
i think my friends are the ones who keep me sane. theyre great fun, plus they know what i'm going through so it's like a big sympathy thing. if im feeling shitty then they know not to talk about school and just be normal for awhile

i play heaps of sport, and music aswell. pretty much anything away from school type activities de-stresses me, cos if im away from school then i dont have to think about it

seems to make sense for me anyways

parko :D

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Nothing beats heading down to the beach and going for a long surf. You just totally forget about all your problems and only focus upon one thing; catching a wave. Its the best. If there was no beach where I live I would just stuff the HSC up so much.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I like to head down to the beach for a surf too, although I have not had much time for that. I also do surf life saving and spearfishing:). Music is great too:).

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I know what you mean Merethrond. With a part time job and school there seems to be no time to have some fun. Oh well, thats the way it goes. Music is awesome as well, it lets you relax so easily.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I play netball and take out all my angry on the opposing team...or my opposing player... :)

chris42

HSC
I think music seems to soothe the mind sometimes, just have to turn it down when everyone comes home :p. A nice relaxing walk sometimes does it aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)