Softball And Baseball (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
anyone plays SOFTBALL OR BASEBALL HERE??

im looking for a club

SpiderMonkey

I use too play Baseball a few years ago i played for the Rooty Hill Blues, In my last year my team couldnt win so it wasn't fun anymore so i didn't want to play next year lol

Last edited:

SpiderMonkey

it was alright cause we had no pressure to win any of the games like i had when i used to play Soccer cause my team made it in the grandfinal like 5 times in a row and losted all of them lol and are coach always said that we would make it up next year lol

back to baseball it use to be so fun when my team was fielding and i had to play catcher that day and it would be a really hot day like 30 degrees lol and it was like torture

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by SpiderMonkey
it was alright cause we had no pressure to win any of the games like i had when i used to play Soccer cause my team made it in the grandfinal like 5 times in a row and losted all of them lol and are coach always said that we would make it up next year lol

back to baseball it use to be so fun when my team was fielding and i had to play catcher that day and it would be a really hot day like 30 degrees lol and it was like torture

lol i had to catch with out a box in softball once, cause i forgot... and the pitcher pitches over 100 km/hr...so i tried not to call the low balls or the sinkers all day

SpiderMonkey

here is a picture of me playing baseball am the guy on second base and i can'nt really remember what happen in that picture cause it was so long ago

well when i was younger i used to softball aswell but it was called modball cause i think the ball we used was smaller i played that for a while but moved to baseball cause i was getting to old for softball

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by peavine
i play softball.where bouts are you
Georges River, lol i fluked into the rep team in 2000 i think, im so crap now

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Hey anyone know any baseball contacts like arncliff scots?? i think dats like the only club near me, i live at rockdale btw, not excatly a baseball area

marko

has anyone played rep softball AND also tried baseball? which one do you think is easier?
some of the best softball pitchers i have faced throw 120+ k's from almost half the distance that baseball pitchers do. Softball is far tougher everything is closer and faster! go the softballers :D

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by marko
has anyone played rep softball AND also tried baseball? which one do you think is easier?
some of the best softball pitchers i have faced throw 120+ k's from almost half the distance that baseball pitchers do. Softball is far tougher everything is closer and faster! go the softballers :D
ummm, i player reps for GRSA in 2000 i think, or 2001, under 16s, i be the only asian guy on the teams so yea, u proabbly have,

we made it to semis dat year (no thx to me, im not dat good) but it was at hawkesbury

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by marko
lol yea who was dat, Darby?

well softball is hard, but im gonna go with Arncliff scots in feburary, cos there is no good comp anymore for softball, plus all the girls have gone lol

but baseball is harder to hit cos its smaller i suppose, but when u conect, WOOOOSHKA....
lol my shoulder is stuffed from outfield in softball im gonna play shortstop...

Last edited:

marko

yeah ive played darby a few times, but this bloke from ACT was quicker, some left hander called 'Cheese,' i was only 15 or something i didnt even see the ball :D ive quit softball now anyway its too hot for that, the beach is far more inviting!
yeah baseballs fly if you connect properly, but theres been so many times when i was sure it was going well over the fence but dropped well short cos the bloody fences in bball are so damn far and the outfielders are miles deep!

edit:i would definately have been at the hawkesbury hosted championships, and wouldve been shortshop or catcher.. little bloke.

Last edited:

CHaZzSTeR

hehehe, ive played softball for Liverpool RSL for 10 years, and i've been playing reps for Southern Districts since i started too.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by CHaZzSTeR
hehehe, ive played softball for Liverpool RSL for 10 years, and i've been playing reps for Southern Districts since i started too.
lol southern districts, are u my age?? 18?
cant remeber names off ppl from ure team, ive seen soe guy called Easy and did Shera play on ure team?

CHaZzSTeR

lol yeh im almost 18...and izzy and shearer both play in my team...

their names are Ithama Akama and David Shearer...

hehehe

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol nice, i played against them but im no where near as good,
rep softball was fun but lol

yea i heard izzy was called izzy becos no one could say his proper name

marko

hey chaz i would have played against you too.. either in state champs, waratah or state league. did you go to nsw U16 state camp as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)