What do you think of Filipinos here in Australia? (1 Viewer)

inhinyero

HSC
Filipinos are everywhere here in Australia. Do you have Filo friends at school, workplace, neighborhood, etc.? What do you think of them?

BTW, any Filipinos here in this forum?

Enchantress91

HSC
I really don't intend to offend anyone but I honestly can't tell the difference among filos, thai, chinese, malaysians, indonesias. I don't think I've ever come across a filo in my entire life.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
indonesias hahahahahhahahaha

INDONESIAS

hahaha fuck

yeah anyway i dont actually know any filipinos irl

Reckoner

HSC
I got a filo friend name Manny.

He's a champ. :partygirl::spook::apig::apig::apig:

Tofuu

HSC
i don't find much fillo's around for some reason

future-doctor

HSC
Yeh filo over here ;)

Lol i reckon filipinos are quite distinct in comparison to the other asian nations. No offence to any other asians, but imo we are the least asian looking. Haha some people have even mistaken me for being an islander.

future-doctor

HSC
lol we are the african-asians or as some of us refer to ourselves as (the niggers of asia), seriously for the filos out there, do you find that we are a little to natural for basketball haha. There is not one filo i know who is incompetent at basketball regardless if they play or not.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Filos love to have a good time. Dance solves everything. Mostly live in the Blacktown area as far as I'm aware. Yeah, Filos are pretty easy going people.

future-doctor

HSC
lol once you actually get to know a filo, it is pretty much easy to pick them out.

waza_

HSC
I had a girl at my school who moved from there when she was in year 6, her and I got along pretty well. My new manager at KFC is from the phillopenes and I don't like her one bit, she's been working at KFC for like 2 months and she always asks me how to do something that is so basic where you learn on your first day working there

But she has a positive attitude which is good I suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)