what do you hate most about masterchef? (1 Viewer)

susanpowell

HSC
like what the title says, :p :p

i reckon they seriously need to taboo some cliche words!

It's "A CRACKER" and "A RIPPER!" that my "passion" with my "food dream" for "molecular gastronomy" has seen me "cook from my heart" with "THAT CRUNCH." "I thought i wasn't going to pull it off" and "i'm afraid i was gonna let the team down" with my team challenge "creme brulee" and "canneoli." It just wasn't "cameralised" enough to produce "interesting" "textures" that'll "emulsify" well. I feel ABSOLUTELY GUTTED that i'll be facing A-limination without a-mmunity

ban the word crying too ....

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Don't give a crap about cliched words, i like the show regardless coz its da shizz

Smokee

HSC
Everything.
Its a stupid show. I hate reality tv.
They make out that these people are cooking for their lives.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
decent show, hate the fat people. Dont they get enough food to eat at home already?

P.S. the food they make on there tastes like shit, or maybe even worse, it only looks good (sometimes).

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha yeah they do cry too much.

It's just cooking. It's not like being a chef is an unachievable goal, especially for the youngsters. Loads of people are chefs.

chrisnumber1

HSC
i like how every ingredient is soooooo very impressive. like, ive got half a cup of sugar, marvelous!!! the sugar tastes so sweet its fantastic, and next with have some butter from coles, wow!!!!! next we have some great chicken breast, but be careful because chicken can cost over $9 a kilo!!!!

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
i like how every ingredient is soooooo very impressive. like, ive got half a cup of sugar, marvelous!!! the sugar tastes so sweet its fantastic, and next with have some butter from coles, wow!!!!! next we have some great chicken breast, but be careful because chicken can cost over $9 a kilo!!!!
I watched the ep where they cooked brain.
Ick.

chrisnumber1

HSC
the best line ever was when matt said "bring in the next chocolate cake!!!!" or for the ad for the start of the 2nd season when he says "we want some more!!!". and yes i actually bought "matt preston: music from another platter"

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate the fact that it makes me hungry when i watch it

Yo1anda

HSC
I hate how ugly matt preston is like i cant bear to look at him

Yo1anda

HSC
he's like

moe syzlak + snape + shrek

with a posh accent

xmangx

HSC
N/A
he's an ugly fat mofo

now say it with me, U G L Y etc..

Yo1anda

HSC
preston h8ers ITT

i also hate how badly they overreact like fuck you its food okay i could feed an orphan with that and they'd love me foreverrrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)