last dream you had was.. (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
so there prob is already a thread like this. but meh.

soo.. yeh last dream you had was ..?

mine was being a bridesmaid - weird coz i don't know who's getting married

now gogogogogogogo

MysteryGenius

HSC
I went to the zoo and someone told me that I was a seal trainer and I didn't want to be a seal trainer so I told them that I didn't want to be a seal trainer so they said I could go work with the dolphins but I didn't want to train dolphins either so I told them that I didn't want to be a dolphin trainer and then they asked me what I wanted to do and I told them that I wanted to train the whales and they said ok you can train the monkeys then but then I said I didn't want to train the monkeys because I didn't want to train monkeys I wanted to train the whales and then they called me a sook and let me train the whales and I was happy and then I woke up

annagurl

HSC
N/A
My last dream... that I remember was like from 5 days ago or something. I dreamt I was in a bathroom looking at a pregnancy test, and I was pregnant, then I ran out of the bathroom and told this guy who I assume would be the father that I was pregnant, then I got a hug and we went back to my old high school for some reason and then everyone was staring at us... but I didn't care because I was uber happy or something.
Yeah... :S

MysteryGenius

HSC
My last dream... that I remember was like from 5 days ago or something. I dreamt I was in a bathroom looking at a pregnancy test, and I was pregnant, then I ran out of the bathroom and told this guy who I assume would be the father that I was pregnant, then I got a hug and we went back to my old high school for some reason and then everyone was staring at us... but I didn't care because I was uber happy or something.
Yeah... :S
IT'S A SIGN!!!

l

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
After half a year of writing down all my dreams into my dream diary, I finally had a lucid dream!
I was a prostitute. But I didn't see any making out. There was REALLY loud religious music that I really wanted to download (you know that music in chasing scenes and there's like a choir? Like in that "It's a big ad" ad).

The freaky thing was that my eyes had a seizure just as I was waking up...

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
After half a year of writing down all my dreams into my dream diary, I finally had a lucid dream!
I was a prostitute. But I didn't see any making out. There was REALLY loud religious music that I really wanted to download (you know that music in chasing scenes and there's like a choir? Like in that "It's a big ad" ad).

The freaky thing was that my eyes had a seizure just as I was waking up...
LOL wtf. since when do prostitutes make out?

jnney

lemon
HSC
I used to be really good at recalling my dreams - back in the days before phychembiomatheng ate me entirely. I have really retarded sleeping clock in and clock outs, so sadly I don't remember them anymore.....T_T

HSC
I was trying to run but my legs were like puppet legs and I had pins and needls so I couldn't run.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Apparently dreaming your pregnant means growth!
Your dream is a very common one and usually represents a new beginning or a new creation in your life. It is generally very positive and indicates growth in your life!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I dreamt I was a hogwarts student in divination, one of the best dreams ever. I really want to be a wizard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)