Parents as friends on facebook? (1 Viewer)

stressmonster

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How does everyone deal with their parents wanting to be their friends on facebook ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you upload the image to the inter (via a site like imgur), you can post with image tags

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Add them, but put them on limited profile if you don't want them to see your stuff

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Lol. No families except for cousins or siblings (not like I have them on FB anyway)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I have my brother and mother on Facebook

If there's anything personal I don't want my mum seeing why the fuck would I put it on Facebook

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have family added but it's not like there's anything on fb that I'd care about my family seeing so idc.

HSC
N/A
Never.
Not till... Actually nope, never.
They already stalk me on the Internet, I don’t need what little personal life I have to be ruined by them as well.

MysteryGenius

HSC
my parents don't have facebook, but i do have a couple other family members added. no biggie

HSC
N/A
I only have 3 family relatives on mine.
And they're pretty awesome. Canadians and Melbourn-ites. <3

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
9 friend requests sitting awkwardly in my inbox from family/family friends and other relatives

kfnmpah

HSC
I've got my cousins, aunt (she's like 58) mum and sister. I also have my boyfriend's mum. I don't see the problem with it at all. Like, seriously, if you want to say something in private, send a pm or text.

I'm not a twat so I don't drunk Facebook and I really can't think of anything I could say that my family would be unimpressed by. That being said, I have the coolest parents in the world.

I feel like a bit of a loser when my mum's the only one who likes my status though.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Parents don't have facebook. My grandfather's request is still 'pending'. I don't have anything to hide, I just don't care for the heartless bastard.
Was awkward to get a friend request from my ex's aunt...declined that one in a heartbeat.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
:eek:
DONT BE SO RUDE!!!!!! YOUR MUM CARRIED YOU AROUND FOR NINE FUCKING MONTHS!!!! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS BEFRIEND HER ON FACEBOOK!!
I did add her at first. She was the one that got me on fb, because she was on it when it first started and I was Beboing away.
But yeah, she started getting nosey and asking who everyone was and stalking my profile regularly and reading all my friends' comments and adding my friends so she could read my comments on their statuses. So, I told her she was being a delusion, psycho bitch and that she could go fuck herself and then blocked her.
She had a cry and acted like it was the most important thing in the world.
I readded her.
She became even more crazy.
Blocked that bitch and told her to go fuck herself, and that she was an insane slut.
Moving out soon.

If I blocked her to begin with I wouldn't hate her.

Block them.

I have other family and stuff, but my parents will never be on my friend list again. Also, my oldest brother because he's gone insane and I don't want to have anything to do with him. I have my other brother but only because I can't understand what he writes anyway so it doesn't really matter.

kfnmpah

HSC
^that sucks, bro. Hope shit works out for you.
My friends like my mum, so they all added her... Also, I made my mum's facebook for her- hence all the emphasis on "Nicola is the best"

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
^that sucks, bro. Hope shit works out for you.
My friends like my mum, so they all added her... Also, I made my mum's facebook for her- hence all the emphasis on "Nicola is the best"
Milf!!! (i kidd, i'm just a bastard)

Don't have fb yet but i've heard some pretty distressing stories. :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)