Who went surfing these last few days? (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Man, how big has the surf been? I missed out on Wednesday but I made up for it on Thursday! It was the biggest I have ever seen it. Massive! I still can't believe it:D.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
yeah i went surfing at bondi yesterday.... i think there were about 3 people surfing in total :p
The waves were alright (except the wind was making them all choppy and bleh) buuuuuut the water was disgusting!! I tried to keep my mouth shut so as not to let the gross brown polluted water kill me.

10ft waves are fun :D

VX1-08U

Haven't been to bondi for yonkers. Last time I went, I thought the beach was right near bondi junction train station ... like at cronulla (if anyone goes there by train) ... so much as to say, I was wrong.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
bondi junction and bondi beach are 2 different suburbs :p (although it's only like a 10 minute walk so it's not that far...)

VX1-08U

I caught the bus to bondi from bondi junction instead ... it's a 10 min or so walk if you know where your going, that is, if you don't get lost in the process, otherwise 30 mins if your lucky.

mike524

see thats the thing sydney doesnt really have many decent beaches but newcastle has got a lot of really good reef breaks like the groper and the cowrie hole. and the break off newcastle baths isnt bad either

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mike524
see thats the thing sydney doesnt really have many decent beaches but newcastle has got a lot of really good reef breaks like the groper and the cowrie hole. and the break off newcastle baths isnt bad either
sydney has better reef breaks then newcastle (shark island, voodoo, suck rock, litte avalon, fairy bower etc.) and newcastle has much better reef breaks then just the cowrie hole and groper, like spot, pipe, seconds, racetracks, and then moon island etc further down south. and the break off newcastle baths is flat rock, which is connected to the cowrie hole, fool. theres newcastle reef breaks 101 for you.

and re: this thread, in the swell you were talking about newcastle harbour was really good, but crowded and the water was yuck. i cut hy hand up bad too, getting out on the breakwall

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by um..
and re: this thread, in the swell you were talking about newcastle harbour was really good, but crowded and the water was yuck. i cut hy hand up bad too, getting out on the breakwall
The harbour is too far away from where I am. I just settled for Blacksmiths channel/break wall which was awesome. There was hardly anyone out there and we were getting heaps long rides too:).

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
im going tomorrow to Narrabeen

i will have to find my speedo's and boogie board first, though..

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
mike524, do you ever go surfing at red-head? You can catch some pretty sweet waves on and off throughout the year.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
did anyone see the largest wave on tv? It was mad,how fun would that be...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
samoes, been up the coast and theres been no one else surfing. im about to go in again now, but it will be crowded as fuck and i think the swell has dropped too

parallel vision

FIRE UP!
i went the early's before school on thurs and fri, was really good, 6ft thurs, 5ft fri, nice fun sized waves, and no crowds

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
Man, how big has the surf been? I missed out on Wednesday but I made up for it on Thursday! It was the biggest I have ever seen it. Massive! I still can't believe it:D.
ya no. i hate cold water ... i am a scaredy cat

fingolfin101

Yeah I go surfing atleast twice a week i guess... daylight savings sucks because i have to go from lismore to home to surf. But its rarely good here... Bogo or small or both, and crowded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)