Scrapbooking (1 Viewer)

aliwonga

HSC
My one isn't like those scrapbooks you see on magazines- it's more like I found sth I like/interesting and just collect them and stick them in a book. It's really fun - creates inspiration and ideas! :)

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I love scrap booking and it is one of my hobbies. I love colorful things like card stocks, pens, embellishments, ribbons, stickers and stamps. I have three scrapbooks 1. "Our Family Travel" 2. "DD1 and DD2 Diaries" and 3. "DH and I". Yes, I know I have too many scrapbooks to do but I love it. If I have spare time I always went to the nearest craft store around our area.

HSC
YES!! ^^ My friend gave me a scrapbook which she started for my birthday and I just really got into it :) I love it because it's crafty and you get a fantastic finished product - we even made some pages together to go alongside the ones she initially made and the best feeling is looking back on all the photos and little messages inside, and remembering what happened at the time :)

I also made a a sort of two-page spread which is an 'I don't suck' page to keep me sane throughout this year XD It's so nice to read over something sweet when you're feeling down to remind yourself that everything's going to be okay ^^

My scrapbook is mainly random photos of friends and family over different occasions, with paper backgrounds, stickers, gem accessory things which are kinda like stickers, and photos of sceneries ^^ Can't wait to start again over summer!! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)