Annoying Habits (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Your annoying habits that people may or may not know about...

I have got a couple :

I cannot sleep if the fan is not on and facing me
I cannot sleep if there is any light or noise around except the noise of the fan...

Im sure ill think of more soon, haha

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't sleep before 2-3am no matter how early I get up :(

jnney

lemon
HSC
i have to write really big when i do maths, it wastes a lot of paper. :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I can't stand to see any electricity switches on (PowerPoint switches). I will walk all the way to the other side of the room, hallway etc just to turn them off :( I do it a lot at uni. People think I'm weird.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh and my body just wakes up at about 5am without any alarm clock. I suppose this can be considered a good thing, but it's pretty bad when you have no plans for the day.

It's also worse when the bakery down the road (omg cheese & bacon rolls) is closed due to the owners being on holiday, so you can't run down there to grab an early breakfast.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Oh and my body just wakes up at about 5am without any alarm clock. I suppose this can be considered a good thing, but it's pretty bad when you have no plans for the day.

It's also worse when the bakery down the road (omg cheese & bacon rolls) is closed due to the owners being on holiday, so you can't run down there to grab an early breakfast.
what time do you sleep?

halapenyo

HSC

you are crazy dedicated. but 4-5 hours sleep isnt good for you. if you are going to get up at 5 go to bed at 10 instead of 12-1

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
you are crazy dedicated. but 4-5 hours sleep isnt good for you. if you are going to get up at 5 go to bed at 10 instead of 12-1
haha that's the thing. Whether I want to or don't want to wake at 5am, it just happens.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

I use to do that too for a while but i use to get up at 7:30AM without any alarms or anything and i use to sleep at around 10:30

ZeeZee3

HSC
I itch when im bored....leads me to rashes all over my skin...

connie94

HSC
not ocd, but my cupboards/shelves and desks must be tidy.. and my clothes are all hanging, with the same coat hangers (preferably white) all facing the same way.... and colour coordinated of course

but nothing else about me is OCD!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
not ocd, but my cupboards/shelves and desks must be tidy.. and my clothes are all hanging, with the same coat hangers (preferably white) all facing the same way.... and colour coordinated of course

but nothing else about me is OCD!
Lol you remind me of my younger sister. She colour codes everything...all her clothes are like that :(

Not OCD, but I have to cover my head when I'm sleeping. No matter how hot it is, I need to cover myself completely with the quilt.

connie94

HSC
Lol you remind me of my younger sister. She colour codes everything...all her clothes are like that :(

Not OCD, but I have to cover my head when I'm sleeping. No matter how hot it is, I need to cover myself completely with the quilt.
HAHAHA sorry, but this one's funny. really? that's so weird! (loljks who am i to judge) i just picture you as like a sleeping ninja dragon like someone walks in all like "zomg wheres my daughter at?" and you pop out and all like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from under the covers.
\
but srsly
i wonder if thats psychological for like.. .you cover up things, or like to feel security or.... you live your life with a facade or something... hmmmmmmmmmmz or maybe more realistically it's just warm or something ;D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)