inspirational quotes (1 Viewer)

Jackryr

HSC
N/A
When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, its something you DO.
- Steve Maraboli

greentae

HSC
N/A
I love that quote! :D
I really like quotes from Psalms or Proverbs in the bible. There's a quote from kikki.K that I like in my sig.

hallenmerkley

HSC
N/A
To find what you seek in the road of life,
the best proverb of all is that which says:
"Leave no stone unturned."

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it."

toppers

HSC
Uni Grad
Of course, there is no doubt that struggle and hard work the only think, which make you reach your destination. As with some firm aim and consistent work you would finally reach your goal, may after some failure. But finally you will be there.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible - Lawrence of Arabia

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The only failure in life is failing to try.

suman

HSC
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

Smile12345

HSC
"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want to do in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it is possible."

luvglee4lyfe

HSC
"No one is going to give you the education you need to overthrow them." - Assata Shakur

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it."
Jesus fucking Christ mate

Capo

HSC
"A pig is a pig until it becomes bacon." - The inventor of bacon

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes." - Ryan Higa

#SoDeep#Insipiration#ItsBeautiful

On a serious note,

"Fall seven times but stand up eight." - Proverbs

Makematics

HSC
"A pig is a pig until it becomes bacon." - The inventor of bacon

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes." - Ryan Higa

#SoDeep#Insipiration#ItsBeautiful

On a serious note,

"Fall seven times but stand up eight." - Proverbs
not rlly important but i thought it was fall down 99 times, get up 100.

Capo

HSC
not rlly important but i thought it was fall down 99 times, get up 100.
I was referring to a Japanese proverb. Not sure which proverb you're referring to.

Additionally, lemme just chuck a couple of irrelevant Bob Marley quote to the mix

"If she is amazing, she will not be easy. If she is easy, she will not be amazing. If she is amazing, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. You're going to get hurt regardless, so you just gotta find the people worth suffering for."

"Weed is the unification of mankind."

HSC
Not really inspirational but it was the first thing that jumped in my head:
"If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best" - Nicki Minaj :L

Elisa Sweet

HSC
"Success is the some of small efforts, day in, day out"

"Your mind is the garden, your thoughts are the seeds, you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds"

bonneenuit

HSC
"have your own plan, because you dont know what the others planning for you at the end" kind of, this is my favourite :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)