can someone pls explain?! (1 Viewer)

gabstar

hi
i don't know if im doin this rite or not but im new to dis so its ok! i was just wondering ir anyone could explain how this site works......im a member n all but what next?
thanks id luv sum help!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ok first of all, always have a dictionary sitting beside you because you have a bad spelling problem. Sorry, I like to be brutally honest.

Secondly, you'll find the general section of the board contains things not related to school, except for the School, Year 11 and Year 10 forums. There is also, News & Current Affairs, Entertainment, Hobbies & Interests & Sports, Employment & Real Estate, IT Stuff and Games. There is also Non-School (NS) which is full of random shit and spam, there is no post count in that forum.

You'll also find the Uni/Tafe forums and a different forum for each subject. When the HSC starts a new forum will open for students to place their thoughts about the exams for their subjects.

If you get stuck, right at the top there's the Help forum and there's also a link to the forum leaders who can help too.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
you can post on the forums.. there are different subjects and if you need help with things you can ask others.. or offer help to people
posting in non school is where you can spam.. because it doesnt count to your post count
if you go into user cp then into your profile/options you can add a picture, signature and profile to let people know more about you (like your subjects, school etc)

HSC
erm...how this site works...hmmm
there's a forum for each subject...there's a resource page with notes/exams/assignments that might help you with your studies and there's this cool program called SAM which predicts your UAI in previous years, which is quite accurate.

when you're bored click into the 'non-school' forum and chat away..
hope that helps newbie

santaslayer

HSC
You can always PM (personal message) an individual, or collective members if you have any questions or whatever. Oh yea, this thread should be in the 'site help' section as well. :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
if you don't want to be hated by everyone on this forum, use correct spelling and entire words....don't write like you are chatting on msn or writing a sms

that's all there is to know to get along with everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)