I've converted to EVERY religion (1 Viewer)

essayer

HSC
When it comes to the afterlife, you really have nothing to lose by being Christian, but everything to lose by being an atheist. But then this guy Rahim asked me "What if the god you meet when you die is allah?"

It struck me. He's right. Even though I know that Jesus is Lord, if I'm really going to play it safe in this life, I need to worship every god there is. It's the only way to guarantee I'll go to heaven. So that's why I'm so busy. Here's a bit of my daily planner:

- Prayer
- Torrah reading
- Confession
- Sacrifice goat
- Temple
- Build altar of chicken bones
- Mass

It's insane, as a Muslim I have to pray to Allah five times a day. As a Catholic I'm always working this rosary thing and saying Hail Marys. As a Mormon I have to wear this magic underwear and I start my first 2 year mission this weekend. As a Scientologist I have to spend a fortune on indoctrination classes and other stuff like this e-metre. As an Amish I can't drive - I can only walk or bicycle, which takes forever. And as a Jew, I have to hire someone to turn on my lights on the Sabbath and I have to wear this yamaka on top of this turban that I have to wear as a sikh. Anyways, maybe you should consider doing the same, in order to be TRULY make sure you go to heaven.

enoilgam

HSC
When it comes to the afterlife, you really have nothing to lose by being Christian, but everything to lose by being an atheist. But then this guy Rahim asked me "What if the god you meet when you die is allah?"
Well, technically, the "God" of Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all the same (the God of Abraham).

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Well, most likely you will end up in a few years time opting for one religion, or ending up going for none at all (its a source of confusion to preach every religion and can sometimes lead to ending up dropping all religion altogether).

I don't understand why you have such fear though. If you are patient, you will be led the way, and you will eventually end up in the right direction.

And tbh its not all about choosing every religion possible because that just ends up giving you confusion and problems again. I think if you just stick to one closely, then you'll be guided the right way, because by preaching so many religions you are not using your time properly, and also you are just confusing yourself.

EDIT:

And I'm also not sure if OP is serious or trolling, especially with the scientology part lol.

I don't know how you can be a scientologist and a Christian. I can't even.....

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Well, technically, the "God" of Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all the same (the God of Abraham).
Yes but "the god" is different in nature depending on the religion. If Islam is correct then god isn't going to be very pleased with christians and jews in the afterlife, same god or not.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

It struck me. He's right. Even though I know that Jesus is Lord, if I'm really going to play it safe in this life, I need to worship every god there is. It's the only way to guarantee I'll go to heaven. So that's why I'm so busy. Here's a bit of my daily planner:

- Prayer
- Torrah reading
- Confession
- Sacrifice goat
- Temple
- Build altar of chicken bones
- Mass

It's insane, as a Muslim I have to pray to Allah five times a day. As a Catholic I'm always working this rosary thing and saying Hail Marys. As a Mormon I have to wear this magic underwear and I start my first 2 year mission this weekend. As a Scientologist I have to spend a fortune on indoctrination classes and other stuff like this e-metre. As an Amish I can't drive - I can only walk or bicycle, which takes forever. And as a Jew, I have to hire someone to turn on my lights on the Sabbath and I have to wear this yamaka on top of this turban that I have to wear as a sikh. Anyways, maybe you should consider doing the same, in order to be TRULY make sure you go to heaven.
you did all that and got to keep your weiner tip skin...

much philosophising, very learned, such passion... wow...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yes but "the god" is different in nature depending on the religion. If Islam is correct then god isn't going to be very pleased with christians and jews in the afterlife, same god or not.
Its a different perception of God from different groups of people, but in the end, its supposed to be the same God as per the one God only system (not the multi-one).

But yeah you do have a point here regarding different beliefs from different people.

will1997

HSC
You understand these are monotheistic religions right? One of Islam's core beliefs is the oneness of God, meaning to worship Allah only. That applies to Christianity as well as Judaism. So basically, your contradicting yourself by doing things in your day-to-day life that opposes the fundamental belief across these 3 religions...

lolitaaa

HSC
which god is real please tell me I want to know. I've searched everywhere but it doesn't say. someone tell me

will1997

HSC
which god is real please tell me I want to know. I've searched everywhere but it doesn't say. someone tell me
Not sure if troll or not, but if you are serious, I don't think your question would be easily answered. Religion is more about revelation and esoteric knowledge, rather than rationalism and exoteric.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)