how to hide my cat from my parents? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
So I picked a free kitten of someone from gumtree, brought it home, gave it a shower, killed some fleas, gave it some ice cream, it doesn't want to play with me, just sleep for majority of the time. My parents will be back in an hour, I don't know what to do with it. THey'll get mad if they found out I have a cat. Should I just keep it in my room until it's old enough to go outside?

Last edited:

astroman

HSC
Re: how to hide my pets from my parents?

why would they be mad? They should be proud.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

lol

cats are cute though

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Just stay in your room until they walk in and then be like "Surprise motherfucker!"

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
just let it roam around your house and pretend you didn't know where it came from

financialwar

HSC
N/A
kittens are the most boring pets ever. All they do is sleep... might as well get a cactus. Though, hibernation does make her a lot easier to hide.

Last edited:

Axio

=o
HSC
Go to your Dad and whisper: 'Mum didn't want me to tell you this, but she secretly bought a kitten, just pretend you don't know about it." Then go to your Mum and say exactly the same thing about your Dad.

D94

HSC
N/A
It has been over an hour. What have you decided?

financialwar

HSC
N/A
if his parents are chinese then this could end badly XD XD
They are, look at the Chinese bowl in the picture I used to feed it, shit me mama going murder for using her favourite bowl she bought in China on a cat.

Luckily they still not back yet, I still have time to toilet train it so that it can hide in my room until she's old enough to go outdoor.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
They are, look at the Chinese bowl in the picture I used to feed it, shit me mama going murder for using her favourite bowl she bought in China on a cat.

Luckily they still not back yet, I still have time to toilet train it so that it can hide in my room until she's old enough to go outdoor.
feline stir fry for dinner

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
My mum got my families cat when my dad was away on a business trip on a whim without telling him. Two weeks later when he got back he was very surprised as to why there was a cat sleeping on his bed.

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
As for advice- if possible get your neighbours to look after the cat for a week without alerting your parents. The cat will get used to the area and will hopefully not run away. Then release the cat so that it stays in your backyard during the day. If your parents ask say you think its the neighbours cat. Then at night if your bedroom is on the ground floor with a window, train your cat so that it comes to the window every night to be fed, lock your door so your parents dont enter and allow the cat to enter your bedroom for the night. Wake up early and feed your cat so your parents arent woken and hear it, release it out the window and repeat. Also name it after one of your friends so that if your parents randomly hear you calling its name they can assume you are on the phone and not just randomly saying Mr Tibbles or something...

Oh and during the week your neighbours have the cat make sure you take a photo of them with the cat in case your parents dont believe your claims that it is their cat.

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
But wouldn't the kitten get attached to my neighbour instead of me? Also, what is the optimal age to turn an indoor cat into an outdoor one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)