My jaw locked (1 Viewer)

wandering17

HSC
My jaw just sorta locked on the right side only, so I couldn't open all the way but then doing the same thing it unlocked . Though now everytime I my mouth open and closed i can hear all sorts of cracking sounds :( I'm freaked out and I don't want to wake anyone up

astroman

HSC
Most probably a case of Temporomandibular joint disorder, Go see a dentist or go to a hospital and don't chew or move your mouth as little as possible

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Got the same problem, however it isn't very major (I think I noticed it about 4 months ago).

My jaw clicks only if I move it suddenly, chewing and everything else is fine. But god, when it clicks out of place, it feels like my jaw is broken, for a spilt second, then it jumps back into place.

It's terrible, but I've already went to the doctors for it

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have this too, it's not going to do any harm really unless it starts getting painful. Best to see the doc anyway.
It likes to dislocate but can click it back into place.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Mine does that occasionally but it fixes after a few hours or a day or so at maximum. Usually I get mine then the jaw grinds against the rest of the skull really harshly with large movements then it starts clicking with every movement (big or small) for a bit of time. I can also make it click myself any day, any time, if I try grinding them together too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)