Cars / 'Grey' Imports / Motorsport (1 Viewer)

T

tekster

Any car enthusiasts on the board?
Thoughts on the new XR6T, next-gen GTR, MY03 WRX? Students with licences? Been in a car accident? V8 vs. other turbos?

Christine

beige member
HSC
hmmm well i'm not exactly a car person but i drive a 95 red lancer coupe.........:p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i not really into cars either- i can tell the difference between cars n stuff, but i dont know the parts n engines n stuff ...

but the r34 n rx7 r sexy cars!

professor

oh yes Ryan, too good to be true

Honda=cool

good the S-2000!!!!!!!! oh, not to mention da mini civic!!
btw, Lancer Evolution isn't too bad either

ps: yes, i am an azn, and yes, i am from HK...

[Li]

I have a Nissan Silvia S13 1991...Does the job...but I want a 200 SX *droolz*

Nguyen

Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
honda = cool

enuff sed
But then again I see more ricers in Honda then Honda cars that are faster than its meant to be :p

No harm intended ;)

tekster

HSC
N/A
We've got ricers on the BOS forum, if you know what I mean.
Anyway. Cool theres a Silvia owner. [Li] your S13 turbo / non-turbo ?

Last edited:

Amuka

ok accident story:

Was down at Smithfield, were going to fuck around and then check out the runs, we were on i think it is Elizabeth St, its the long one with roundabouts, one of the streets of it is raced on frequently, pull up to a stoplight and decide that we might aswell run. So yeah we ran, i ended up ahead and we shut it down, well we were going pretty fast obviously and we come over a hill i look down the street looks straight so i just start taking of speed off graudally. Suddenly my friend yells roundabout while we are going 140 and 1 metre off entering it, hit left side of the roundabout glance off and go over the curb to the diagonal left of where I entered, theres a pile of mulch infront of me i should of just run into but could hardly tell at the time just saw something infront of me and swere (i think) to the right clip a one metre pole on the side of a telegraph pole and the car flips and me and friend crawl out the passenger side window. To the amazement of everyone who turns up to the scene we absolutely unharmed. This was the third time me and my friend, while it was just us two in the car, had had an accident racing, my friend was driving the two times before.

Yeh so there it is, if it wasn't for this i would in all likelyhood have a 25grand+ grey import to cruise in but the accident, i had only had my license a week and wrote off my dads car, sorta made my parents pull the promise to buy me a car :(

But enough of the sob story i think i may be able to get my parents to get me a car for my 18th, on 19/2 because i normally get what i want but i need to know what the new laws on importing are, because i was goin to import straight after HSC scrape it in before the new laws i remember the place i was looking at said to initiate the process by feb at the latest but i think it might be too late so i was wondering if anyone had the info on new regs coming in, such as when they come in, what they mean and if feb will be too later to import (prolly end of Feb b4 i find a car i like). Any help would be much appreciated. :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
honda = cool

enuff sed
yeah HONDAS are kool - but NOT HONDA AUSTRALIA

like the New Honda Integra Type 'R'. in japan, there are 2 types of that car: TYPE R and TYPE S. the australian 'type r' is acutally the japanese TYPE S. SO OUR TYPE R IS A RORT! like honda australia imports the TYPE S and changes the 'TYPE S' label at the back to TYPE R... pfft. y cant they just leave it? no one is gonna say anything...

thats the same story with the new nissan 350z

oh btw, australia is gonna import the new r35, the v8 auto one... i dont know when tho.. i'll look it up... i saw it in one the mags

T

tactic

Amuka its pretty much a bit to late now..
a lot of compliance plates have run out, the place i work at ran out of supra skyline and z plates a fair while back

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
:rolleyes: muahuaah sorry nguyen! i feel like a total idiot... well i saw something bout it motor mag... dam wish i would read things rite...

p u b o r _

yeah ...i drive a 1997 mazda 121 metro..its fully modified....like i mean its got a 13b Rotary Engine, T-88 Turbo, HKS Intercooler, K & N Air Filter,NGK Spark Plugs, Type R Blow Off Valves, 17" Mags, 18" sub woofers.

to conclude it i rekon my car is jus fully sick :D

Nguyen

Originally posted by p u b o r _
yeah ...i drive a 1997 mazda 121 metro..its fully modified....like i mean its got a 13b Rotary Engine, T-88 Turbo, HKS Intercooler, K & N Air Filter,NGK Spark Plugs, Type R Blow Off Valves, 17" Mags, 18" sub woofers.

to conclude it i rekon my car is jus fully sick :D

Let me conclude this by using all images.

That is all. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)