What a game!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I'm kicking myself for not putting a bet on that England / Australia game! I knew they could do it! 3-1! what a result, athough I am pretty pissed that I got up at 6 to watch it and the game didnt start till like 7:20.
God bless the news cameras for getting so many wonderful shots of Harry Kewell with his cheeky grin!

Cheers to Lazaridis, Kewell, Emerton and Schwartzer (is that how u spell it?) for doing australia proud.

Jeers to Terry Venebals for being so overprotective, and to Mark Viduka for once again being a wank who doesnt do anything.

And hey, did anyone else notice that half of Englands "2nd"side was made up of World Cup level players?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah good on the ozzies! bout time they kicked butt! hahahaah its great how we put a dent into the englands reputation

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
and now the ozzies have defeated england once again in league!

sydney roosters def st helens
38 - 0

:D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Ummmm, maybe like bowles or somethin. There was a cartoon in the paper recently, with an image of an itty bitty bilding labeled "English trophy making company" next to a huge big building labeled "English wooden spoon making company." I thought it was funny.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
is there a sport england are good at?

making tea...

i saw in that protest yesterday they had signs "make tea not war"

rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)