Concerts - Ja Rule and Ashanti (1 Viewer)

Supaneo

Just wondering...

Anyone going to the Ja Rule and Ashanti Concert, either March 11 or March 12,,,

Comments on Ja rule and Ashanti's music?

Comments on the kind of music hip/hop rnb rap?

Anyone wishing to buy tickets to the concert?
I have a few left over... anyone interested?

CooL.

Reactions: x1

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hey yeah i wanted to go to the concert, but the thing is, its on skool days (isnt it?)

yeah but im getting pretty sick of murder inc... all their music sounds the same, especailly ashanti - she sings in monotone... and ja rule's voice is getting really annoying at the moment!

hahahah well thats my opionion on them ... but they r alright to listen to, although they r getting pretty played out

Supaneo

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
hey yeah i wanted to go to the concert, but the thing is, its on skool days (isnt it?)

yeah but im getting pretty sick of murder inc... all their music sounds the same, especailly ashanti - she sings in monotone... and ja rule's voice is getting really annoying at the moment!

hahahah well thats my opionion on them ... but they r alright to listen to, although they r getting pretty played out
Yeah unfortunately it is but i am going anyway with a few friends as a needing stress relief ehaheha My half yearly's are on the monday a week after the concert.

I wanna see how they are in a concert perspective... instead of seeing them or hearing them on the computer for instance..

Yeah i have to admit murder inc is getting heaps monotonic but they still have something to prove in the concert seen in Australia in particular..

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
rnb/hip hop/slow jam/rap is msuci i do enjoy but i reckon nothing can beat the eariler rnb/slow jams (eg all for one, boys to men, nu flava)

yeh ja rule voice is getting to me =( even nelly rapping ... 0_o

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

lazychic wouldnt like you to say that about ja :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
its on smack bang in the middle of our exams but I know plenty of ppl who are going

GJ_JOE

blood brother
wow...all class of 2003 ppl...good luck kiddies :)

i'm not a rnb fan, but since someone brought up getting tired of hearing ja rule's voice, i just wanna add that i'm sick of hearing the voice of that guy from "secret life of us" - the one with the coarse voice....he does too many different tv commercials and radio ads its getting so bloody annoying...

Supaneo

I was just like to share my experience with meeting Ja Rule....

I went on the March11th performance...general admission area..

My friends big_will08, a friend from school, and myself had the opportunity to shake Ja Rule's hand nearing the end of the concert....

Anyone who went on the March11th night and saw the person with a white shirt, asian appearance, about 18y'o, waving my rave motioner- object that displays messages in mid-air, well that was me and it was the object that gave me the chance to meet him...

To all those people who dont believe us... and when on the night you only saw him perform live while we shook his hand and spoke to him one-on-one...

Murder Inc. Rules!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Orange Juice

lazychic wouldnt like you to say that about ja :p
LoL.. :rofl:

damn...i havent been here fo soo damn long!!
its nice to know that i'm being remembered OJ :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Supaneo
I was just like to share my experience with meeting Ja Rule....

I went on the March11th performance...general admission area..

My friends big_will08, a friend from school, and myself had the opportunity to shake Ja Rule's hand nearing the end of the concert....

Anyone who went on the March11th night and saw the person with a white shirt, asian appearance, about 18y'o, waving my rave motioner- object that displays messages in mid-air, well that was me and it was the object that gave me the chance to meet him...

To all those people who dont believe us... and when on the night you only saw him perform live while we shook his hand and spoke to him one-on-one...

Murder Inc. Rules!
wHatEvAz man! :D

Murder Inc. Rules fo sure! ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i used to be crazy bout ja rule back in 2001... hahah when no one knew bout him!

but now... he's still cool and all, its just he's soOoO played out now... all his songs sounds the same and... well yeah.

i feel like telling him to cough [to clear his throat].

no offence to u dudes man

nerdd

yeah the pair of them together are just so annoying now..

ashanti just sings the same lines over and over again in a really simple (and boring after the 3rd time) melody.. and ja just craps on about nothing..

i only liked foolish and that didn't even include ja rule heh

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yeah i used to be crazy bout ja rule back in 2001... hahah when no one knew bout him!

but now... he's still cool and all, its just he's soOoO played out now... all his songs sounds the same and... well yeah.

i feel like telling him to cough [to clear his throat].

no offence to u dudes man
AHAHAHAHA OMG THAT IS WHAT IVE FELT FOR A LONG TIME

he needsa get that phlem out -

*koiiiikkk tehh* :p

devious

MAN I REALLLLLLY WANTED TO GO BUT........
I didn't know he was comming till i went to da STUPID usher concert.....my parents wern't gonna pay for another concert and i don't have a job...
man sometimes life just suxs!!!
:chainsaw:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
serious? you reply on your parent for money? i admit i do sometimes, but thats only for like 10 or 20 dollars or so..

LOL get a job or go visit centrelink!
LOL

yeah i went to the craig david 'concert'... it was great! now he can sing live!

sar sar

Banned
i havent read all the replies but:

1) i went to the ja rule/ashanti concert n it was absolutely shit

2) i used to like ja rule, but now he's become to poppy for my liking..so he sucks now

3) im fine with ppl being on drugs, but coming on stage drug fucked just pisses me off... with some ppl its obvious, others it aint.. with ja rule it was.. n u could tell anyway

4) he has to stop thinking he's the next tupac... his voice will never compare

5) his tunes are all the same.. theres a line between good repetitive and bad repetitive.. hes bad

6) why didnt charli baltimore show? that just pissed me off. they didnt even tell u where she was

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
well said sar sar. i couldnt agree with u more.
he makes out that he's all 'dope', takes drugs n smokes pot and all, but really he doesnt.

ha! thats funny. but well said :)

Reactions: x1

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahhah u hate him with a passion hey? LOL

yeah well i dont hate him that much - i just hate his music... and he looks funny. he cant open his eyes.

sar sar

Banned
yeah im getting a bit that way.. he just pisses me off now

i think its all those drugs and passing out he's done haha.. he likes it so much he finds it so hard to keep them open :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)