General Thoughts: Biology (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

KyleAnderson

HSC
What did everyone get for the multiple choice ? I personally think the exam was easy especially the communication option

Samir97

HSC
What did everyone get for the multiple choice ? I personally think the exam was easy especially the communication option
How would you compare it to last year's content based exam? Was it harder and did it have more skills and applications in its questions?

1zephyr

HSC
N/A
lmao bruhh overall the exam was pretty good for multiple choice i farked up since i had no a and b's from question 12 onwards and it didnt look right ayy communication was beautiful nothing was asked for accomodation or stuff i didnt study for ty based god for a good exam lmao

HSC
Yeah it was definitely an easier exam this year, which means it will be scaled harsher :S

Pretty glad they didnt ask any questions on transcription and translocation for polypeptides. The only question I feel pretty bad about was the one about the fusion of the gametes being cloning or not :S

The Human Story was perfect as <333

Samir97

HSC
Yeah it was definitely an easier exam this year, which means it will be scaled harsher :S

Pretty glad they didnt ask any questions on transcription and translocation for polypeptides. The only question I feel pretty bad about was the one about the fusion of the gametes being cloning or not :S

The Human Story was perfect as <333
Easier than 2013?

HSC
lmao bruhh overall the exam was pretty good for multiple choice i farked up since i had no a and b's from question 12 onwards and it didnt look right ayy communication was beautiful nothing was asked for accomodation or stuff i didnt study for ty based god for a good exam lmao
I think I also fucked up in the multiple choice as well...

Also for the communication I was a bit concerned, what did u write

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Section 1 was pretty good, as was most of communication, but I bs'ed the last couple of questions... Mainly bc I didn't study enough :/ but pretty good exam!!

alex4nder

HSC
What did people choose for the final multiple choice? (the one about the fish with 4 enzymes and temperature change)

dshah73

HSC
Did anyone notice that the average wasn't correct on the question regarding rennin?
Farrkkk I know right... the average was just the averagge of the first THREE trials. Wtf did u write for the "Account for the....." 2 marker?!?!?!?

panakap

HSC
Did anyone notice that the average wasn't correct on the question regarding rennin?
The average was correct because you had to disregard Trial 4 as it was an outlier. So with that assess question the average was accurate.

Overall, found the paper pretty straightforward, the genetics option was surprisingly easy as well they coulda chosen much more difficult questions. Also surprised that there was nothing on the nephron and very minimal on the immune response (just plasma B cells and inflammation)

dshah73

HSC
I thought some of the questions were a bit tricky. Like that rennin question and cloning question. And in communication the friken monkey question (FARKKKK!!!!)

HSC
Farrkkk I know right... the average was just the averagge of the first THREE trials. Wtf did u write for the "Account for the....." 2 marker?!?!?!?
I just bullshitted something... I wasn't really sure what the question was asking tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)