Raw mark for band 6? (1 Viewer)

ushnakhalid

HSC
What's usually the raw band for band 6? and what do you reckon it'll be this year?

nicolioo

HSC
Just curious, if HSC mark is greater than that of the internal mark for any exam, does your internal mark get scaled to match that of the HSC ?
For example a raw mark of 75 in modern, but trial mark was 50 ?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Just curious, if HSC mark is greater than that of the internal mark for any exam, does your internal mark get scaled to match that of the HSC ?
For example a raw mark of 75 in modern, but trial mark was 50 ?
aligned, yes

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought that band 6 was 90+

I dont understand

My school mark was 95 and I think in HSC exam i'll get about 92, what band does this mean, what kind of mark will I get in MH (the mark you put into atar calculators)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Fine I dont care anyway
I'll explain it :D

your school mark doesn't mean anything really. if you got 92 (raw) in the exam; this mark will be scaled and aligned as will your assessment mark and you final HSC mark will be (assessment + exam)/2

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll explain it :D

your school mark doesn't mean anything really. if you got 92 (raw) in the exam; this mark will be scaled and aligned as will your assessment mark and you final HSC mark will be (assessment + exam)/2
What is assessment mark? The mark that the person with my rank got???

I got 1st in modern history and im certain I will get the highest mark in the exam in my class, what does this mean

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
What is assessment mark? The mark that the person with my rank got???

I got 1st in modern history and im certain I will get the highest mark in the exam in my class, what does this mean
if you're first then you don't need to worry. Just hope you did well in the exams (92 is pretty good)

em-inent

nerd
HSC
A raw of 92 is solid as! Haha. I think I'm looking at something similar based on the Modern exam the other day, all my units had fantastic questions. :) So a raw of 92-95 should get you a pretty damn good scaled mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)