Just some more questions! (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
Ok people I have my time table for my course right and i dont have slasses on Monday at tafe does this mean I dont have to go on monday the 6th ? I start on Tuesday the 7th right? or does every one have to go on the 6th?

Also are we meant to start class with books? or do they tell us on the 7th what books to buy?

Also why are tafe always wanting the cash for stuff so fast

I am doing a cert 4 in advertising and a adv dip in marketing at the same time and I payed liek for the adv dip and then their like you have to pay for the other course in 3 days lol wtf why soo quickly...My parents dont pay for this stuff i have to and theirs no way I can get thoes "centerlink benefits" because my parents earn wayy to much.

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
Your Advice.... call up the campus and ask... you know those nice ladies that will take your course?

As with everything... your teacher will advise you what book you need ( through your letters that you got from TAFE or Tax Recipts or by word of mouth) and will Be advised to buy the books in the next two weeks.

Yes i know your pain.... 395 in one go.... and i only had one and a half days to pay it off because enrollments had finnished or the computer was going bizzerk if people didnt pay for it and would cross them off the list? Unlike you my state is very bad... I either have to find a job to pay it off ( i've applyied for 20 jobs and havent gotten one email of interest ) or pray that i get centerlink benefits.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Unless they said you had orientation on Monday just turn up Tuesday.

I'd bring some writing paper and pen unless they have told you to bring something specific.

You have to pay so they are sure that you are a genuine student and that they will be covered by insurance etc. There are many people who turn up pick up an enrolment form and never bring it back or pay so why waste everyones time you are not in the class until you pay. If you have trouble paying let the faculty staff know there are ways to work it out.

7th Sign

HSC
wintersky said:
Yes i know your pain.... 395 in one go....
nah my course is like $1600 + 395 lol

its pretty hard to fork out that much in the space of 2 weeks when your parents dont give you any thing even when their pretty rich :( oh well ive paid most of it :D

its not cheap

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
7th Sign said:
nah my course is like $1600 + 395 lol

its pretty hard to fork out that much in the space of 2 weeks when your parents dont give you any thing even when their pretty rich :( oh well ive paid most of it :D

its not cheap
You can pay in installments each semester you know, and your teachers will probably tell you what textbooks you need and yes you start on the Tuesday.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
when i went to enrol the teacher told me which book i definately need on day 1...and a USB memory stick! -___-"

my course was cheap~
but think if you went to uni! wow~~ hahaha....

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i've got my info day tomz 1:30 in building W(does that even exist?) level 3 room 23/24

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
7th Sign said:
Ok people I have my time table for my course right and i dont have slasses on Monday at tafe does this mean I dont have to go on monday the 6th ? I start on Tuesday the 7th right? or does every one have to go on the 6th?

Also are we meant to start class with books? or do they tell us on the 7th what books to buy?

Also why are tafe always wanting the cash for stuff so fast

I am doing a cert 4 in advertising and a adv dip in marketing at the same time and I payed liek for the adv dip and then their like you have to pay for the other course in 3 days lol wtf why soo quickly...My parents dont pay for this stuff i have to and theirs no way I can get thoes "centerlink benefits" because my parents earn wayy to much.
Tell me about parents earning too much. My parents hardly own anything and we rent the house, so in the end they dont end up with a lot of money. And because they dont own much, thats why they have to have higher paying jobs just so we can live in the damn house. I told the guys at centrelink our situation but the guy said to me: bad luck. What is with that? So now I'm going to get a job as well as go to TAFE and do my diploma. But I gotta see how much work im going to have first n stuff.

Oh and just go on the 7th. I hope I get fridays off *crosses fingers*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)