getting busted for sending a bad email to a teacher (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
Last year I enrolled in computer applications for the office 9799 when i started i asked to be exempted from some modules cause i have previous credit in IT modules. so this stupid teacher put me in flexible delivery.

during term 3 i asked to be reinstated in normal classes but they didnt let me saying its a waste of time cause i done some modules.

I spent one whol term working on Excell & i dint get to finish the course.

so i sent a complaint email to the head teacher telling them that i would not be doing any more fleixble delivery classes & that i have droped out of the course

In the email i went a bit rough I todl them their fliexble deliery classes should be canceled cause they are slow & a waste of time. I said every student deserves a fair go at study. if a student has some [ass or creidt in a few modules u dont kick em out & made them do fleixble u let them into normal classes. it doesnt hurt re doing stuff

i only used 1 bad work (friggen) & i did say "if there wasnt a harrasment policy i would kick both of your asses.

so i had a meet with the IT head teacher & he said about the email & that i will have to see the director of the college on thursday.

I never knew there was an email policy

I dont know what is gunna happen to me. i might think i will be punished like:

criminal record
community services around the TAFE
suspention
expeltion
fined
Warning
Appology to the teacher

they said it was an harassing email. i only sent one, there was no swearing (maybew fricken) & i didnt say anything like:

Im gunan kill you

your a fucking asshole

If u guys sent a bad email to a teacher what would be the out come?

have any of you guys ever sent a bad email to a teacher before, if so what actions did they take?

I have never done anything bad during the 3 years i have studies at TAFE NSW. i think they will let me go with a warning

Gangels

HSC
Yeh i sent an SMS to one teacher befre and left an email to another. In the SMS i said that maybe i'd have gotten a better mark if i had a teacher who was smarter than me and in the email i said that the teacher should retire cause the students come out of his class without remembering their times tables.

Im in high school so it might not be taken as seriously, but i just got a detention and a 3 day disso sheet.

You may get a it worse if the police get involved. Threats can be taken very seriously but i think may be a 3 time offence before they do anything. I think you might get a fine, this time round anyway

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Threats can be taken seriously, you're in an adult environment and accountable for what you say just like every other adult. I personally think they won't get the police/courts involved but a warning or suspension of enrollment is a very likely possibility IMO. Next time you want to discuss something with your teacher, you should try being a bit more polite - it isn't their job to put up with abuse.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
i didnt send a threat. i sent a complaint. I just wanted to stand up for myself & tell them that i wasnt beeing treated fairly

Gangels

HSC
wevil said:
i didnt send a threat. i sent a complaint. I just wanted to stand up for myself & tell them that i wasnt beeing treated fairly
Not that im trying to annoy you but "if there wasnt a harrasment policy i would kick both of your asses". Is that not a threat? That sort of "complaint" isnt the sort of thing a person would send to a teacher personal email account. It could be considered as a threat but if you explain yourself i dont think they will take it as seriously

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
If you harass or abuse someone, it is fair on them to assume that it may be threatening their well being. Hence, you could be in some trouble.

Making complaints about unfair treatment is not the issue here, I hope you see that. It is the fact that you were abusive and threatening. You say so yourself, "if there wasnt a harrasment policy i would kick both of your asses.".

You need to be careful in the future. As someone mentioned you are in the adult world where you need to be held accountable for your actions. What you do now WILL affect your future path.

Lastly, I think if you play down your annoyance, sincerely apologise and explain to them the situation you are in, you may get off with a warning. Be prepared for some ass-kissing. If you blow up again, then things will be worse.

Good luck.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
i didnt send a threat. i sent a complaint. I just wanted to stand up for myself & tell them that i wasnt beeing treated fairly.

a threat would be something like

im gunna kill you

Gangels

HSC
wevil said:
i didnt send a threat. i sent a complaint. I just wanted to stand up for myself & tell them that i wasnt beeing treated fairly.

im gunna kill you
Explain that and i think that they'll take it less seeriously. But if you got a message from a student saying "Id kick you arse if.......". Would that not be a little scary to you?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
wevil said:

im gunna kill you
threat Audio pronunciation of "threat" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thrt)
n.

1. An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
2. An indication of impending danger or harm.
3. One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.

tr.v. Archaic threat·ed, threat·ing, threats

To threaten.
If you say something like, "if it wasn't for this in my way, I'd kick your ass", it is a threat.

Don't be a stupid hot-head. Make a complaint, but do it properly.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
well i got an email; from the IT head teacher tonight . he said. the colledge director is unwell & wont return untill next week. saved by an email

if she is unwell for another 2 week im saved (NZ trip 11th april)

If you blow up again, then things will be worse.
Ill stay out of emailing teacher as my lesson.

Gangels

HSC
wevil said:
well i got an email; from the IT head teacher tonight . he said. the colledge director is unwell & wont return untill next week. saved by an email

if she is unwell for another 2 week im saved (NZ trip 11th april)

Ill stay out of emailing teacher as my lesson.
Lesson well learnt sir. Next time, go see the teacher instead. Dont use threats. Just beat the shit out of them then and there

Good luck mate

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
You might get away with telling your friends you'll kick their ass when they annoy you but you won't do it in real life when a lot of policies exist to deal with idiot statements like that. Violence is an increasing problem in the our society, teachers are not immune to it, you might not be aware of it but that's not our fault, any threats are treated seriously.

Now then as for your problem, I believe when you enrolled you would have received a "Rights and responsibilities" sheet or booklet outlining what you have a rights to and what you have a responsiblity to do. If you feel you have been messed around your rights not taken into consideration then read that information. Once you have talked to the head teacher about your problems and how you believe in logical terms you are being treated unfairly and they have not been resolved to your satisfcation then go to the front office and fill out a Suggestions and complaints form. That way it's all documented and you won't look like a complete hot head who is holding a grudge.

Would be interesting to see how you handle people and situations not in your perceived favour in your future job. Might even get hit with a few lawsuits for good measure.

Last edited:

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
well they didnt call me up or speak to me. for the last 2 weeks of the term i dodged his office, he even went past me & didnt recognize me. I skipped some hours of class just to get out of it. In the end I made it to NZ.

i guess they forgot about it or they though i was standing up for my rights.

I'm going back to TAFE tommorow. I just hope they have forgot about it. Teachers are stuopid & forgetful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)