quick tafe survey!!! (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Hey guys here and some quick random questions about tafe that I need to find out for an assignment (don’t ask me why, I study graphics + design) to feel free to tell me anything you wish about TAFE! cheerssss (u dont have to attend tafe to answer these questions, although most are mained at people who already attend tafe)

What do you think of when people say the word TAFE to you?? (anything accepted!)

What does TAFE mean to you?

What are you studying at TAFE?

Do you find TAFE or UNI will benefit your career in the future?

Do you have any thoughts about going to UNI to thorough your education?
Or is TAFE all you need/want?

What was your impression of TAFE before you started?

Have your opinions of TAFE changed now that you’re studying in it? If so, Good or Bad?

Did you have a good understanding of what TAFE was about before attending it?
If so, HOW? Friends, teachers, own research.. etc

Do you think TAFE is a good way to further your knowledge and or kick start a career for anyone of any age?

If you didn’t know what TAFE was and you looked at the LOGO what would you think?
What do you think of the TAFE logo design?

Anything else????

That’s about it! Thanksss for completing my shitty survey! lol

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
Hey guys here and some quick random questions about tafe that I need to find out for an assignment (don’t ask me why, I study graphics + design) to feel free to tell me anything you wish about TAFE! cheerssss (u dont have to attend tafe to answer these questions, although most are mained at people who already attend tafe)

What do you think of when people say the word TAFE to you?? (anything accepted!)

Have your opinions of TAFE changed now that you’re studying in it? If so, Good or Bad?

Do you think TAFE is a good way to further your knowledge and or kick start a career for anyone of any age?

If you didn’t know what TAFE was and you looked at the LOGO what would you think?

Anything else????

That’s about it! Thanksss for completing my shitty survey! lol

1. TAFE is good.

2. TAFE offers courses for people who want specific training in more hands on areas.

3. Diploma of Graphic Design.

4. Yep.

5. Im not to sure about uni. Maybe TAFE is enough. Just going to see what I want when I finish this course.

6. I thought TAFE was a very career and skills based environment.

7. Nope, apart from that is more laid back than I thought which is good.

8. Kind of. I have family and friends who had worked at various TAFE's before, so I never really had to ask because when they talked about their week at work, I kind of got the idea what kind of place it was like. But I didn't know it was much more laid back than high school.

9. Yeah, unless you are like 10.

10. I think its a good logo because it has good contrast so it photocopies well etc. I dunno, never really thought much of it. It looks like tafe.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
What do you think of when people say the word TAFE to you??
I think a variety of things, usually along these lines:
"Not another person who thinks TAFE is a hole and that you have to be a retard to have come from there"

The image I get when I think of it is just of my old class room..

In general I have a fondness for TAFE, as it contributed greatly to my understanding of how things work and I know I'd be a very different person today if I hadn't gone to TAFE.

When I was at TAFE I studied Certificate II in General & Vocational Education and then after that I studied Certificate III in HSC studies at TAFE.

I know that if I hadn't gone to TAFE I wouldn't have much of a career in the future, as for uni - my career path will be tightly bound to what I do at uni and therefore yes to both.

It already got me into uni.:)
I would have been satisfied with my lot if I had not gotten into uni immediately and had to do a Diploma in Screen or a Diploma in Proffesional Writing & Editing though. I probably would have attempted to get into uni after that since it would have just been a natural continuation of my studies.

I thought it was an absolute hole, I'd been taught to think of it in the worst possible light and genuinely expected people to be knifing each other in the quadrangle while drunk/stoned etc.

Definitely, I now realise that TAFE is just a place of education like any uni or college. And if you see my previous answer you'll definitely see its a much better opinion:p

No, I had no understanding of what TAFE was back then.

Definitely, any education is valuable and TAFE not only teaches many practical skills but they also are very flexible in doing so - anyone can jump on at some point with a minimum of fuss.

In all seriousness, the logo makes me think of a convenience store or an IGA...

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
ok gurl I will help you out

What do you think of when people say the word TAFE to you?? (anything accepted!) a place for doing traning for a job

What does TAFE mean to you? like school but with more freedom

What are you studying at TAFE? Advanced Diploma - Marketing Diploma - Advertising

Do you find TAFE or UNI will benefit your career in the future? yes I think it will if I can make it into uni because for my selected course, they dont really offer some aspects of it at uni eg I kinda want to work in a advertising agency and tafe is a great stepping stone to get in the front door

Or is TAFE all you need/want? I think I will need a uni degree after I complete all my tafe stuff just to get me further in my career

What was your impression of TAFE before you started?dont know just thought its a place for kids to learn skills for a job

Have your opinions of TAFE changed now that you’re studying in it? If so, Good or Bad?Its hard to say I think its alright like theirs alot of diversity in your class their people who are aged like 30 and ones who are 18, in my course theirs liek 17 girls and only 5 guys...so my class is alright...just some of the guys act liek idiots at times...but the older people full get angry at them lol...techers seem to be hell hell laid back aswell

If so, HOW? Friends, teachers, own research.. etci had a ok understanding didnt really know if the teachers were going to be good, but I knew for my course the tafe I am at has very good teachers, my main advertising teacher is very very good

Do you think TAFE is a good way to further your knowledge and or kick start a career for anyone of any age? yes very much soo

If you didn’t know what TAFE was and you looked at the LOGO what would you think?no not at all

What do you think of the TAFE logo design?its pretty dodgey

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)