questions questions!!! (1 Viewer)

kriskriskris18

HSC
i m now doing product design at tafe but i found that i really hate this course and the people in the class SO i havent attend classes about 2 weeks time!

Now i think i m wasting the course fees and my time!

I dun go to class cos im planning to quit this course and take the Graphic design in semester 2!
SO i dun care anymore...

my question is: If i only completed half of the course, will the skool still give me any qualitification???or a statement??? (im doing diploma):rofl:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
kriskriskris18 said:
i m now doing product design at tafe but i found that i really hate this course and the people in the class SO i havent attend classes about 2 weeks time!

Now i think i m wasting the course fees and my time!

I dun go to class cos im planning to quit this course and take the Graphic design in semester 2!
SO i dun care anymore...

my question is: If i only completed half of the course, will the skool still give me any qualitification???or a statement??? (im doing diploma):rofl:
You will recieve recognition for any module you complete at TAFE, whether what you completed meets the parameters of an award at TAFE completely depends on what you've done eg completed the core + x amount of electives in order to recieve whatever qualification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)